SALTO Systems, a leading manufacturer of electronic access control solutions, will showcase its latest security innovations – including BLE enabled products and feature-rich SPACE access control management software – at the 63rd annual ASIS International Conference to be held in Dallas, September 25-28.
“We have a lot of exciting news to share with our peers in the security industry this year at ASIS in Dallas,” said Michael J. Mahon, Senior Vice President Commercial Sales. “We’ve incorporated BLE technology into most of our products and have added several robust features to our SPACE access control software. As a company, we have strengthened our leading position in cloud technology, mobile access, and the residential electronic locks market with significant investments in Poly-Control/Danalock and the acquisition of Clay Solutions.”
ASIS 2017 highlights
ASIS, which will be held September 25-28 at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas, Texas, is one of the largest security shows in the world. More than 22,000 professionals from around the globe attend to discuss the latest trends in security and to learn more about product solutions from 550 providers. Highlights at SALTO Systems Booth 3647 will include:
- AElement Fusion, The Next Level in Lock Engineering – AElement Fusion is a new electronic lock with a sleek reader accentuated by an interactive light ring that illuminates when access credentials are presented, providing a minimalistic design that blends with any décor. The AElement Fusion is compatible with RFID, NFC, and BLE (Bluetooth) technologies that integrate seamlessly with mobile applications including SALTO’s JustIN Mobile.
- JustIN Mobile App – JustIN Mobile replaces the need for a physical access card by securely sending a mobile key Over the Air (OTA) from SALTO’s ProAccess SPACE management software to an iOS or Android device.
- XS4 Mini – SALTO’s ANSI-compatible XS4 Mini escutcheon’s easy-to-install design makes it simple for security professionals to upgrade and replace mechanical key operated door locks with the latest electronic access control solution. The XS4 Mini offers robust, high quality construction and Mifare-DESFire, BLE and NFC technologies allowing it to work with both conventional smart cards and SALTO’s JustIN Mobile app.
ProAccess SPACE 4.0 offers a web-based, easy-to-use access control platform
- ProAccess SPACE Access Control Management Software’s Latest Update: Additions & Improvements – ProAccess SPACE 4.0 offers a web-based, easy-to-use access control platform with a user-centered interface designed for maximum efficiency in managing users and doors. The latest version includes additional and improved features including: multiple wandering intruder detections, full HTML5 support, webcam support, and improved audit trail filtering/reports and user experience concerning locations/functions in the front-end.
- Preston Grutzmacher Named SALTO North Central Sales Manager – Based in Corcoran, Minnesota, Preston will oversee sales of SALTO products in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Missouri, and Iowa. He will report to SALTO Senior Vice President of Commercial Sales Michael J. Mahon.
- SALTO XSperience Centers: NYC & Atlanta – SALTO is developing geographically-convenient product showrooms throughout the U.S. to allow dealers, end users and others interested in training or product information to gather and learn more about our extensive electronic lock products and how various elements of the wireless solution work together. The New York XSperience Center is open and is located at 1250 Broadway near Penn Station. The Atlanta XSperience Center will open later this year.
- SALTO Invests Heavily in Danalock Manufacturer Poly-Control & Acquires Clay Solutions – SALTO Systems has purchased a significant equity share in Poly-Control, the manufacturer of Danalock. Poly-Control/Danalock is a technology leader in smart homes and recently launched the 3rd version of their motorised Smartlock. Adapted to European, North American and Asian markets, Danalock V3 is tapping into the drive of keyless and connected-locking solutions for residential properties on a global scale. SALTO Systems has acquired the remaining shares of Clay Solutions, a leading provider of Cloud technology for smart locks through its Clay Locking Platform (CLP). CLP has been at the core of products such as: SALTO KS (Keys as a Service), Prosegur Control de Accesos, and very recently Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions.