The brand-new panel combines all the best features of the Enforcer 32WE and Enforcer HomeControl+ panels. The Enforcer V10 changes the game, with the same simple and much-loved programming menus and the same superior range of Pyronix peripherals. The Enforcer V10 is the only choice to make.
- Wi-Fi as standard: When one purchases a brand-new Enforcer V10 control panel (software version 10 and above), it comes supplied with a DIGI-WIFI module for free as standard. This means one can immediately benefit from PyronixCloud and HomeControl+ connectivity, which helps them save money, retain customers, generate recurring revenue streams, deliver quick and easy upsell advantages and increase their efficiency and profitability.
- Communication is key: Instead of having to choose from either the Enforcer 32WE or the Enforcer HomeControl+ panels, now one only need to pick the Enforcer V10. Rather than having to choose the panel based on the communication capability, the new panel can be fitted with any communication option. If users change their minds, or the network signalling or internet capability of an area changes, one can simply switch the Enforcer V10 to another communication method and it’s ready to go. It even updates its own programming menu to suit.
- Voice commands on demand: Purchase the Enforcer Voice communicator and with the Enforcer V10, voice messages can be sent and received from the control panel to and from a landline or mobile telephone number. Ideal for users who don’t own smart phones or simply prefer clear and straightforward voice commands over apps or text messaging.
- Faster: Utilising IP and all the fantastic benefits it provides also includes much faster connection speeds for UDL remote maintenance with the new Enforcer V10.
Ideal for users who don’t own smart phones or simply prefer clear and straightforward voice commands over apps or text messaging
- Easiest ARC connection: If one opts to purchase the DigiAir Connected WiFi module from CSL DualCom, they can also benefit from providing the easiest connection to the local Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) for the security system, for dependable key holding services.
- Simple ordering: Simplifying and improving the installation capabilities and upsell opportunities of the Enforcer control panel wasn’t enough, Pyronix has also simplified the ordering too. As the Enforcer V10 is the only panel one needs to buy, Pyronix has also streamlined the kits one has to remember. The same great security, function, and usability, with less confusion over which kit is ideal for the installation.
Outdated PSTN connections
In the digital world, PSTN is becoming an outdated method of communication, where smart devices, IP and applications are king. Most industries moved to IP communications long ago and as technology develops, there is more and more emphasis towards smart apps and push notifications, particularly as telecommunication companies around the world move further away from legacy services such as PSTN connections, the home phone will soon be a thing of the past.
PSTN and traditional phone lines continue to develop issues since the move to digital, while IP communications and push notifications with smart apps go from strength to strength. The Enforcer V10 recognises this and delivers a completely future-proof solution.