At Intersec 2018, Milestone will highlight the future of video management systems. Director Christian Ringler, Milestone will give a keynote on the exciting possibilities of intelligent video. The Milestone partners will showcase best in breed solutions at the Milestone booth.
Milestone Systems, the open platform company in network video management software (VMS) celebrates its 10th consecutive year at Intersec January 21-23rd in Dubai. Milestone invites you to their stand in Saeed Hall 1, Stand H28 to learn more about how intelligent video systems will shape the future and to find new, cutting-edge propositions from the Milestone partner community. There will also be a dedicated Milestone media community event at Dubai World Trade Center on January 20th at 6:00 p.m.
Intelligent video systems supports people and organisations
In 2018 Milestone Systems is starting a journey towards the next video revolution by taking a deeper look at how intelligent video systems can support people and organisations in making sense of the rapidly increasing influx of data. One way to handle visual data is to deploy hardware acceleration and machine intelligence systems, to spot issues faster, foresee incidents and identify trends.One way to handle visual data is to deploy hardware acceleration and machine intelligence systems
The Intersec Conferences bring together key government officials, experts, thought leaders, analysts and industry players to discuss and debate the way forward for the region’s safety and security industry.
At the Intersec Middle East Security Conference January 23rd, 2018 12:20pm, Christian Ringler, Director Milestone Middle East, Africa & DACH will elaborate further on the topic of creating an intelligent world in the presentation: “Hardware accelerated video content analysis and the Internet of Things – how this works for surveillance”.
The foundation for intelligent video systems
“Milestone’s open platform technology will be the foundation for intelligent video systems, and the Milestone community will be the force behind this. At Intersec 2018, we’ll be discussing trends and technologies and how Milestone and community can create an intelligent world for the benefit of our joint customers.” says Christian Ringler.
“We are entering a new phase in the evolution of business video. The Milestone community is leading this evolution, confirming that true open platform is the only way to an informed future. Intersec is one of the most important security events for Milestone in EMEA. Milestone has participated at Intersec since 2008 and our team is looking forward to celebrating this Intersec anniversary alongside a number of key partners in the region.”
Need for highly specialised knowledge and services
This step into the world of intelligent video is not a step any VMS manufacturer can take alone. There is a need for highly specialised knowledge and new specialised services. This can only be achieved in a community context.This step into the world of intelligent video is not a step any VMS manufacturer can take alone
For us there is no doubt that the Milestone community of alliance partners will bring the needed functionality, devices and infrastructure to boost intelligent video solutions. This will give our integration partners new possibilities for delivering innovative solutions for our joint customers.
Milestone Solution Partners technologies at Intersec 2018
- P2, a wireless mesh technology company offering flexible and expandable network solutions for bandwidth-demanding applications and mission-critical infrastructure with R&D offices in the USA and Hong Kong
- Ipsotek scenario based video analytics software solution boasts advanced, automated video analysis tools providing real-time detection of events, helping business increase ROI, improving overall security, safety and operational efficiency
- Prysm software provides open platform command & control systems for mission critical security management, building access control and energy management
- NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud by providing a full range of solutions that simplify the management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation
- iCetana AI-Assisted Video Monitoring software
- Rasilient Systems, a global supplier of servers and storage systems with purpose-built technologies enabling Forensic-Grade IP video surveillance applications
- 6SS, a Technology Consultancy and Training firm geared to provide full design, solution architecture, project management, professional services and customised software development & integration
- Solus, a provider of Advanced Access Control & Security Solutions
- Seagate, a provider of storage solutions