Ideal for low light conditions, Matrix project series IP Cameras are built using superior components such as Sony STARVIS sensor to offer unmatched image quality.
This 2MP IR Bullet Camera with 3.6mm Lens is Powered by True WDR to offer consistent image quality with built-in intelligent analytics including Intrusion Detection, Trip Wire, etc. to ensure real-time security. Additionally, it also provides features like H.265 compression technique and Automatic Motion based Frame Rate Reduction to save bandwidth and storage up to 50%.
Features of SATATYA CIBR20FL36CWS
- The Dark Observer - Sony STARVIS Series Sensor - Crystal Clear Night Vision, Colour Images at 0.08lux
- High Efficiency Video Coding - H.265 Compression Technology - Save Up to 50% Of Storage Space
- Vision Adaptive - True WDR 120db - Best Image Quality even in Varying Light Conditions
- Capture More - Wider Field of View - 90ᵒ Horizontal Field of View
- Versatility - Adaptive Streaming - Record More Frames During Motion, Less During No Motion
- Analytics- Intrusion, Motion Detection, No Motion, Trip Wire - Real-time Security
- Certification- BIS, IP66 CE, FCC, IK10