KDDI has introduced the KDDI GX (Global Exchange) Platform, providing overseas corporate customers with centralised support across a range of solutions including network, security, RPA (robotic process automation), IoT and others.
The KDDI GX Platform will initially be offered across the ASEAN region covered by KDDI Singapore, including Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, and the United Arab Emirates and Australia.
Powerful operational support for IoT solutions
The GX Platform will provide powerful operational support for a spectrum of solutions including IoT and RPAFor Japanese firms operating overseas, working in local IT environments is often an essential concern. Issues include relocation and human resource management, outsourcing operations management, minimising infrastructure cost, and optimising management, governance, and IT security, while advances in information technology require stable IT personnel in each country to maintain the IT environment.
KDDI is responding to customer concerns by enabling a uniform response to these issues and making the KDDI GX Platform available. Through the integration of a full range of IT-related issues facing customers with operations overseas, the GX Platform will provide powerful operational support for a spectrum of solutions including IoT and RPA, in addition to establishing the necessary IT environments.
Staff optimisation and cost minimisation
Clients deploying the KDDI GX Platform will be able to concentrate IT-related resources on the expansion of core business operations, as the platform enables services common to each country, while fully outsourcing operations and management. With the GX Platform, staffing can be optimised as well as costs minimised.
As the KDDI Group works to achieve its goal of ‘integrating telecommunications and life design’, it will continue to be a company that offers exciting new ideas and creates new customer experience value through powerful support for the global business implementation of the corporate customers.
Expansion of core business operations
Through staff optimisation and cost minimisation, clients are able to refocus their IT resources on the expansion of core business operationsKDDI enables access to common services across Asia, and the world. They can support corporate customers in each country with optimisation of human resource management, outsourcing of operations management, minimisation of infrastructure costs, and IT governance and security. Through staff optimisation and cost minimisation, clients are able to refocus their IT resources on the expansion of core business operations.
 The KDDI GX Platform can be used anywhere an Internet environment is in place.
*Some services are unavailable in certain countries.
 No initial investment required and services can be used for a monthly user fee.
*Some services may incur one-time fees, depending on content.
 Clients can select only the services they need according to their IT environments.
 Services can be expanded or reduced according to the client IT environment.
Key service offerings:
 KDDI Managed Services
- Remote monitoring of all services and devices on the network
- Maintenance, support and problem solving for clients through flexible menu
- Complete IT operations and management, from PC to server
 UiPath with KDDI
- Boosted productivity with UiPath robotic process automation (RPA)
- RPA engineers stationed throughout Southeast Asia region
- Full global robotic process control including data centre, cloud and network
- Start small with tailored service implementation plans for each customer
 SORACOM with KDDI
- SORACOM powerful IoT platform, available in over 100 countries
- Flexible device support and applications compatibility respond to all needs
- Secure transmission of client data, device management and cloud integration
 Zscaler with KDDI
- Zscaler, world's largest cloud-based web security platform
- Provides multi-layered security against diversifying online threats
- Multi-device and location-free, protects across users, devices and locations
- Protects from even the most advanced and complicated cyber-attacks
 KDDI Cloud Inventory
- Centralised IT inventory and management platform
- Global endpoint management covering smartphones, virtual machines and more
- Capable of handling large-scale global systems, providing diverse security options
- Detects, prevents and removes targeted attacks, ransomware, unknown malware