Identiv, Inc. announces that it will present its recently expanded Internet of Things (IoT) product portfolio at ISC West 2019, encompassing a wide range of physical and logical access control, video and data analytics, door readers, identity cards, visitor management, mobile security, telephone entry, and radio-frequency identification (RFID) and near-field communication (NFC) solutions for physical and IT-secured businesses.
Identiv will be showcasing demos of its complete portfolio of high-performance IoT solutions for government, banking, healthcare, critical infrastructure, retail, and other industries at ISC West 2019, booth L13.
Newly acquired and developed solutions
The company will have some of its newly acquired and developed solutions on display, including:
Enterphone integrates with Freedom and Liberty and will be introduced to the U.S. market for the first time at ISC West
- Web/Cloud and IoT-Based Architecture - Newly acquired Freedom and Liberty Access Control product lines provide cloud-based, frictionless, cyber-secure access control. Freedom’s software-defined platform and new mobile app enable IoT-driven access control for enterprises and governments. Liberty provides an entry-level, web-based scalable solution for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs).
- Video and Data Analytics - 3VR by Identiv’s video intelligence solutions provide a single platform for real-time security, analytics, and consumer insights, allowing organisations to protect their employees, customers, and assets, as well as enhance store operations and shopping experiences. 3VR is now fully integrated with Hirsch Velocity.
- Mobile Security - Thursby by Identiv software solutions provide strong government-grade security for government agency, enterprise, and personal mobility, supporting bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and two-factor authentication (2FA) on mobile devices.
- Access Control - Identiv’s new Hirsch Mx-1-ME (Metal Enclosure) Controller manages a single fully supervised door for controlled entry and exit at the edge and is protected by a metal enclosure with battery backup and power supply.
- Phone Entry - Over two million tenants in 35,000 installations within residential and mixed-use properties depend on the Enterphone by Identiv telephone entry system for secure visitor access. Enterphone integrates with Freedom and Liberty and will be introduced to the U.S. market for the first time at ISC West.
- Secure IoT Tags - Identiv’s high-frequency (HF) and ultra high-frequency (UHF) transponders bring smart identities and security to the IoT, digitising and enabling high-growth applications, like medical devices, athletic apparel, and pharmaceuticals. Identiv’s new Tamper Detection NTAG 424 DNA Tag strengthens IoT security for anti-counterfeiting, document authentication, supply chain traceability, data access, and customer engagement.
Physical security industry
This year, join Mark Allen, General Manager, Physical Access Systems at Identiv, Mark Duato, Executive Vice President of Aftermarket Solutions at ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions (DSS), and Joe White, President at A-1 Lock, as they present “In Between the Lock and Controller: Why Wireless Locks Are Changing the Game in Access Control” during ISC West on 11th April, 2019, 11:00 AM – 12 PM (IST).
The International Security Conference and Exposition — also known as ISC West — is the largest event in the U.S. for the physical security industry, covering access control, alarms and monitoring, biometrics, IP security, video surveillance/CCTV, networked security products, and more.