Honeywell invites attendees to ISC West 2018 and visit Honeywell’s booth #14025 from April 11 to 13 in Las Vegas, to see the latest connected home and buildings technologies. Visitors will get an early preview of Honeywell Home’s next generation security solutions –from All-in-One to Tower versions – featuring smart designs to keep users safe and connected. Dealers can experience how Honeywell’s voice, video and mobile solutions integrate with today’s connected consumer lifestyle and help create new opportunities. Honeywell will also be showcasing the Total Connect platform and Alarmnet 360, as well as new solutions across video surveillance and access control, new lines of fire alarm panels, and smoke detection devices. Now more than ever, integration and connectivity are becoming more important to home and business owners alike"
Honeywell Total Connect and Alarmnet 360
“Now more than ever, integration and connectivity are becoming more important to home and business owners alike,” said Alice DeBiasio, vice president and general manager, Professional Security, Honeywell Home and Building Technologies. “With an expanding ecosystem, software advancements and innovative technologies, Honeywell is delivering solutions to connect and protect homes and buildings and optimise how people live and work. We are committed to working with our professional security dealers and helping them grow their businesses as our industry continues to evolve.” Honeywell is announcing key integrations as part of the company’s ‘Works with Honeywell’ API program
Technologies on display in the booth will include:
- Next generation residential security platform: New product portfolio with multiple designs to meet customer needs. Product family includes the Tower, 5-inch and 7-inch panels, security hub, hybrid solution, and range of peripherals. Built on a common platform, dealers can learn one system and know them all for easy installation and support.
- Total Connect Remote Services: Honeywell is announcing key integrations as part of the company’s ‘Works with Honeywell’ API program. Total Connect will integrate with Chamberlain and LiftMaster MyQ smart garage door control, and now 'Works with Amazon Alexa' to give users voice control of their security system from their connected home platform of choice. Partition support with leading VISTA panels will also be on display.
- LTE (Long Term Evolution) Cellular Communicators: An expanded line of 4G LTE radios provide enhanced security and system longevity.
- MAXPRO Cloud: The next release of the connected security platform will combine video, access and intrusion for small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses that manage multiple sites.
- NetAXS 123: The next iteration of access control solution that offers increased efficiency with a faster, user-friendly design that makes it simple to install.
- Pro-Watch Vendor and Identity Management Portal: This latest release allows remote submission and authorisation of access control credentials and privileges for third-party vendors and contractors.
- Performance Series: All-in-one, multi-format enabled line of DVRs, ENVRs HQA and IP Cameras offer a flexible upgrade and expansion path for small and medium video installations.
- equIP Series: The growing line of IP cameras includes 2MP to 12MP 4K camera models to deliver scalable high-quality video and offers an open and flexible platform for integration.
- Fire-Lite and Silent Knight Smoke Detection Devices: This new line offers system reliability against false alarms, and reduced installation and maintenance costs.
- INTEVIO Public Address: A robust and economical paging solution that supports business, institutional and industrial operation with effective voice communication.
In addition, Scott Harkins, vice president and general manager of Honeywell Connected Home, will participate in the session 'Connected Home - The Future is Now' on Wednesday, April 11, at 9:45-10:45 a.m. PDT. The panel session will explore how the ‘Internet of Things’ wave is impacting the connected and smart home space, and the opportunities it presents for security dealers.