Hikvision, the supplier of innovative security products and solutions, announces its first ever Technology Partner Day to be held in Istanbul, Turkey, on November 28. The event will showcase integrated security solutions developed by Hikvision in collaboration with its certified technology partners, as well as provide a forum for prospective partners to explore development opportunities for new solutions by taking advantage of Hikvision’s vast resources.
The Hikvision Technology Partner Day is designed to appeal to companies competing in a variety of vertical markets and industries. Customers can also explore the latest security technology developments and industry trends at the event.
Innovative turn-key solutions
Customers can expect to view demos of the cutting-edge products and solutions delivered by Hikvision and our partners"
Adler Wu, Global Technology Partner Alliance Manager at Hikvision, says, “We’re excited to bring the first ever Technology Partner Day to Istanbul. The Technology Partner Day demonstrates how Hikvision continues to seek new possibilities for working with partners to provide end customers with innovative turn-key solutions.”
“At the event, customers can expect to view demos of the cutting-edge products and solutions delivered by Hikvision and our partners and explore how to grow their own businesses with local support and service from Hikvision.” Hikvision is showcasing technology and solutions co-developed with 14 certified technology partners. Examples include:
- An AI storage solution from global partner Seagate – Seagate’s SkyHawk AI hard disk drive (HDD) combines Hikvision technology to deliver AI-enabled video surveillance solutions.
- Recognition systems – As global No.1 IP based video management software (VMS) for last 10 years in a raw, Milestone Systems the real open platform works with Hikvision to deliver AI-enabled facial recognition and automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) solutions as well as supporting 1.000+ Hikvision devices. The system builder program will also demonstrate the latest integrated solution with Hikvision surveillance servers pre-loaded with Milestone VMS software.
- Technology from AxxonSoft – This technology sees metadata integrate with Hikvision deep-learning network cameras and also integrates Axxon software with Hikvision’s access control system and surveillance servers. AxxonSoft is a developer of smart integrated security and video surveillance systems.
- Fire alarm system integration in smart buildings - the fire alarm system partner Mavili cooperated with Hikvision and developed fire alarm system plug-in integration with HikCentral VMS platform. This integration enables operators to monitor and control fire alarm systems via HikCentral. Mavili is a manufacturer of fire and gas alarm systems with advanced integration solutions in smart buildings.
- An integrated perimeter security solution – Hikvision video surveillance integrates with a physical barrier system from Arma Kontrol, a manufacturer of anti-terror security systems.
- Integrated access control - An integrated solution between the Hikvision HikCentral VMS platform and technology from Makim, a local access control systems partner.
Integrated security solutions
In addition, customers can expect to discover more about integrated security solutions from Hikvision partners Özak, Optex, IPS, Agent Vi, Elsight, WAMA SOFT, Phoenix Contact, and Ivideon.
The Technology Partner Day has the potential to give many more companies a brand new platform to help them co-market their solutions. “We’re always striving to bring added value to our customers worldwide and partnering with other companies is a great way to do just that,” says Adler Wu. “We’re looking forward to showcasing the significant value of our existing technology partnerships, and to opening the door to further new and exciting collaborations.”