HID Global, a provider of trusted identity solutions, will showcase its latest physical access control and secure identity solutions at IFSEC London in Hall 7, stand IF 2130, June 18-20.
For the first time in the UK, HID Global will present its recently launched biometric fingerprint reader for secure access control, and a new, game-changing augmented reality tool. The company will also highlight new integrations using HID’s cloud-based card issuance for streamlined enterprise deployments and its award-winning mobile access control solution.
Trusted identity solutions
HID Global will present its extensive portfolio of trusted identity solutions and provide visitors hands-on demonstrations in Hall 7, stand IF 2130. Solution demonstrations include:
- HID SAFE allows identity information to be captured from physical access control systemsBiometrics at the door using HID’s new iCLASS SE RB25F fingerprint reader, which merges credential excellence with HID’s globally-patented multispectral imaging technology to fuel broad adoption of biometrics at the door. The high-performance reader provides an unrivalled experience by dramatically increasing image capture performance and fingerprint matching in under a second, significantly reducing delays that were previously symptomatic of biometric solutions.
- New Augmented Reality technology that innovates how integrators, installers and consultants deploy and use HID’s access control product. The game-changing HID AR Reader Tool optimises and expedites installation, while simplifying onsite upgrades and support with a powerful combination of 3D data and guided animations in real-world environments.
- HID Reader Manager, a tool that streamlines management of iCLASS SE and multiCLASS SE readers. It consists of two new elements: an app (available on both iOS and Android) for configuration, inspection and firmware updates of readers equipped with a Bluetooth and OSDP module, and an administration portal to grant key authorisation.
- HID Mobile Access for accessing doors, gates and more using a smartphone, tablet or wearable, and HID Location Services for accurate, real-time location awareness and occupancy data to optimise safety, meet compliance and reduce facility costs.
- HID’s latest card personalisation solutions, including the HID FARGO HDP6600 High Definition Printer/Encoder designed to save customers time, money and energy by cutting in half the time it takes to print the first ID card, while doubling overall throughput as compared to many alternatives.
- A powerful combo: HID FARGO Connect + HID SAFE: HID SAFE, Enterprise, a centralised platform for identity management, combined with the revolutionary cloud-based card issuance solution HID FARGO Connect, takes seamless on-boarding and credential issuance to a new level. HID SAFE allows identity information to be captured from physical access control systems, active directory, HR, and other external systems so that it can be pre-loaded prior to printing a credential.
On 19th June, Spencer Marshall, Director of Sales Northern Europe, will participate in a panel discussion on ‘A security culture for your organisation’ in the keynote arena at 11:00.