G4S, the global, integrated security company, will demonstrate an enhanced version of RISK360, an award-winning incident and case management software, at ISC West at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 5-7, 2017.
RISK360 is a comprehensive, Microsoft Azure cloud-based application that provides security teams the ability to report, track and resolve cases while providing leadership with insights to make informed, data-driven decisions to save time and money.
Developed in collaboration with customers, the latest evolution of RISK360 includes the following enhancements:
- Improved user-friendly interface with role-based personalisation
- Streamlined workflows integrate seamlessly with existing systems
- Custom assessments with option for automatic notifications and scheduling
- Inform global risk and asset protection teams of risk exposure
- Receive automated notification of risks to asset protection and corporate security teams
- Based in Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure optimal availability
“What sets RISK360 above and beyond other incident management programs is its ability to track, organise, analyse and communicate meaningful data clearly and quickly,” said G4S North America CEO John Kenning. “Establishing effective risk mitigation strategies requires a fully informed perspective; this is the innovation behind RISK360.”