DUOX, the fully digital 2 wire system by FERMAX continues to surprise and delight the residential security market. The latest product release from the Spanish intercom and door entry manufacturer is called PHOTOCALLER.
This new feature is integrated in the VEO and VEO-XS door entry monitors as standard and at the same price, not only representing excellent value but with the added benefit of taking an automatic photo of anyone who rings the doorbell. Storing up to 150 images with associated date and time information, PHOTOCALLER is an innovative high-end solution that incorporates the benefits of image capture in the standard range of Fermax DUOX monitors.
DUOX system benefits
As the world’s first fully digital 2 wire non-polarised technology, DUOX system offers a fantastic range of benefits to the professional installer as well as the residential user:
- DUOX installation is up to 50% faster than other 2 wire systems.
- The programming is so simple that surprises anyone who tries to make a DUOX installation.
- Includes voice guided programming that simplifies system set up.
- Gives a wider range of options to residents in the same block- audio only handsets or more sophisticated audio-video monitors depending on budget and preferred style.
- As it works on all types of cable, DUOX enables quick and easy upgrades of old audio systems to advanced, modern audio-video installations without the cost and inconvenience of recabling residents apartments.
- Now Fermax is able to bring PHOTOCALLER and the benefits of advanced digital technology to a wide range of residents and end users thanks to the innovative features of DUOX.
The new PHOTOCALLER feature which comes as standard with the VEO and VEO-XS monitors, enhances the security and convenience of the end user. The DUOX door entry system automatically captures images of visitors calling the resident from the outdoor panel with associated time and date information whether or not the resident answered the call. Suspicious and unwelcome callers can be recorded as well as friends and family.
PHOTOCALLER has a storage capacity of 150 images which are registered automatically by the monitor just a few seconds after the visitor pushes the call button. These images include date and time information and can be seen as many times by the user as they want or just deleted when no longer required. The PHOTOCALLER function can simply be deactivated or activated from the monitor OSD menu if it is no required either permanently or temporarily.
Advanced digital technology
PHOTOCALLER is a great way to enhance the security and convenience of the residential user. Normally available only in expensive, high-end systems, the DUOX system with its advanced digital technology provides the benefits of automatic image capture and storage as standard in its range of VEO monitors without any added cost.
With its stylish modern design, user-friendly operation and cost-effective price, the VEO and VEO-XS monitor range is fast becoming the preferred choice of professional installers and residents worldwide.