Eagle Eye Networks has announced it has completed an eighteen-month globalisation project to meet the needs of key global customers. The initiative included: adding data centres globally to provide wider regional coverage; multi-lingual translations of the Eagle Eye user interface, Eagle Eye Reseller Dashboard, and marketing website; Eagle Eye University expansion to Europe and additional language support; and enhanced customer support resources including localisation and increased hours of operation
Eagle Eye’s multi-national customers want a standardised video surveillance solution to streamline operations across their global locations. They need localised language and local data centres for employee productivity and to comply with video surveillance regulations. The Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera VMS now provides a localised user experience in a global environment.
Enhancing customer experience
Eagle Eye’s globalisation project included:
- Data centres: Eagle Eye added data centres in London and Dubai for anticipated growth from Eagle Eye’s channel expansion in Europe and the Middle East. Eagle Eye also dramatically expanded its Montreal and Amsterdam facilities due to increased customer demand. Customers have the flexibility of choosing to store video in any of our data centres worldwide. With the expansion of the Eagle Eye Data Centers across the globe, it is easy for companies to adhere to country-specific video storage Eagle Eye has plans to further expand its data centres throughout 2018.
- Eagle Eye user experience: The Eagle Eye user interface has been localised into seven different languages. Language may be set per user and can be changed under a user’s profile. All notifications, emails, and alerts are sent in the user’s language preference. Global staff can now fully utilise video in their native language thereby improving operational efficiencies.
- Eagle Eye reseller dashboard: The Eagle Eye Reseller Dashboard is localised into seven different languages, including Spanish, Japanese, German, Dutch, French, and French Canadian. Using this dashboard, resellers can control, configure, monitor, and receive alerts for their customers in the Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS in the language(s) of their choice. Channel partners across the world will benefit from the operational improvements this new functionality provides.
- Marketing website: The Eagle Eye Networks website is available in seven languages, including Spanish, Japanese, German, Dutch, and French. Providing localised content allows website visitors from around the world to more effectively interact with the Eagle Eye website.
- Eagle Eye university: Eagle Eye Networks expanded Eagle Eye University to Europe. Eagle Eye University includes both in-person training and online courses. Eagle Eye University is now available in English, Dutch, and Spanish due to channel partner demand.
- Customer support: Eagle Eye Networks increased its hours of operation and expanded support into several new languages. Eagle Eye customer support is available twenty-four hours a day, five days a week, in English, Dutch, Spanish and Japanese. Increased hours of operation and localised support provides Eagle Eye customers quicker resolution, and an enhanced customer experience.
“I founded Eagle Eye Networks as a cloud company because I foresaw a shift from on-site to cloud video surveillance,” said Dean Drako, Founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “We invest heavily in our platform and will continue enhancing and expanding our global infrastructure to support our worldwide growth.”
This push towards globalisation is a key part of Eagle Eye’s mission to meet customer needs and delivering added value to its resellers and customers.