30 years in the defence show business, Defence Services Asia (DSA) is now ranked as one of the world’s top 5 international defence and security exhibitions. DSA has gained the recognition of having the Best Delegations Management Programme.
Focussing on national security
Adding another profile to the show, DSA 2018 is introducing National Security Asia 2018 (NATSEC Asia 2018) - The International Exhibition on National Security for Asia.
With a dedicated hall at DSA, NATSEC Asia is expected to occupy 5000 sq. m. of space. One can find out about NATSEC Asia from the event representatives at Milipol Asia Pacific from 4 – 6 April 2017. The stand is located at Booth 1221.
DSA 2018 are pleased to inform that they will be taking around a VIP guest from the Royal Malaysia Police Headquarters:
- SAC Nerita binti Yaacob, Deputy Director II, Strategic Resources and Technology Department
SAC Nerita is responsible for the procurement of Royal Malaysia Police equipment, gears and facilities.
Strong Malaysian delegation
In addition to that, Milipol Asia Pacific organisers have invited a strong Malaysian delegation to the show. They are made up of:
- SAC Dato' Mohd Hishamudin Tahar, Principal Asst. Director (Transport), Royal Malaysia Police
- Supt Ismail Rajab, Head of Telecommunication Unit (Operations), Royal Malaysia Police
- Supt Mohamad Suzrin Mohamad Rodhi, Asst. Commander, Special Operations Force, Royal Malaysia Police
- Supt Ahmad Taufik Kutik, Supt. E3 C, Royal Malaysia Police
- Supt Ramlan Abdul Razak, Supt. Legal Affairs/ Policy Research
- DSP Yiew Liong Tan, Royal Malaysia Police
- DSP Mohd. Najib Abdul Rahim, ASP Implementasi 2, Royal Malaysia Police
- ASP Azhar Johar, Commando Unit, Royal Malaysia Police
- Assistant Director of Immigration Nurulmasha Nazlinan Hussin, Enforcement Division Officer, Malaysian Immigration Department
- Deputy Assistant Director of Immigration Aznah Abdul Aziz, Enforcement Division Officer, Malaysian Immigration Department
- Assistant Director of Immigration Haslina Shamsuddin, Head of Immigration Control Learning Centre, Malaysian Immigration Department
- Captain RMN Zainul Rashid Abdullah, Director of Operations, Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier General Mohd Zahar Hashim, Director of Security and Counter Intelligence, Ministry of Defence