Dahua Technology has been exhibiting its full line of machine vision products at Vision Stuttgart, a trade fair for machine vision, during November 6th to 8th at booth 1C22, Messe Stuttgart. With the -vision ‘Turning Vision into Productivity’, Dahua Technology highlights the company’s deep expertise and its roadmap for the future.
Nowadays, manufacturing is evolving towards automation, but the key for productivity improvement lies in vision technologies like image capture, analysis and pattern recognition. Underscoring the vision of ‘Turning Vision into Productivity’, Dahua Technology showcased a portfolio of varied industrial cameras, including large area scan cameras, area scan cameras, line scan cameras, smart cameras, code reading cameras, 3D measurement cameras, industrial lenses and train OCR solution.
Precisely reading codes
Combining intelligent cameras and code readers, the system is capable of precisely reading codes at a high speed
- High-accuracy 3D camera: Equipped with laser, the camera can measure features with an accuracy of 20μm, and can widely be used in demanding data collection applications such as extremely small parts or PCR.
- High-speed code reading system: Combining intelligent cameras and code readers, the system is capable of precisely reading codes at a high speed. The system can be widely applied in logistics, storage and tracing parcels on vehicles.
- MZR camera: Featuring an A75000PG polarised chip, the camera is capable of detecting uneven surfaces, and is very useful in applications like examining the evenness of acrylic surface.
- 12MP XGS camera: This camera is a visual detection device that replaces human in measuring. Greatly enhancing automation and productivity, the camera has proven application in production, assembling and packaging, etc.
Large image detection
- 3D measurement camera: Equipped with laser, the camera is capable of large volume measuring at an accuracy of 5mm, and is widely applied in volume measurement of logistics parcels.
- 16K/4K resolution line scan camera: Offering a line sweep rate of up to 140K to ensure accurate large image detection even at a high speed, it can be widely used in Train OCR, printing quality control and other areas. Dahua Technology’s self-developed deep-learning algorithms enhance its performance in high accuracy detection of GEVI, UIC, container number and carriage number.
- 50MP CXP large area scan camera: Offering ultra-high resolution at 30 frames per second, the camera is suitable for applications such as LCD screen detection, PCB inspection, and railway inspection.
Wide dynamic range
- 25MP large area scan camera: Equipped with Gpixel GMAX0505 CMOS sensor to minimise power consumption and increase pixel sensitivity, the camera outputs images at 1:1 ratio, while maintaining a wide dynamic range at a very low noise level, and is suitable for high accuracy detection of wafer, solar panels, etc.
- High DOF code reading system: A smart camera with high DOF design for enhanced precision and accuracy.
- 0 815fps camera: The high-speed camera is capable of capturing water drops and high-speed moving objects respectively.
Multi-functional integrated solution
Dahua Technology also presents its multi-functional integrated solution over manufacturing
Besides these products, Dahua Technology also presents its multi-functional integrated solution over manufacturing, which includes the small area cameras with visual controller for pattern matching, X86 smart camera SI5500MG000 for OCR character recognition, Movidius smart camera S5051MG00 for liquid level detection, and the 1.3 mega pixels code reader R5131MG000 for code reading.
Through exhibiting cutting-edge products and technologies, Dahua Technology emphasises the vision of ‘Turning Vision into Productivity’.
Tapping into trends such as digitalisation and automation, the company is committed to its vision by delivering widely applicable solutions featuring high performance and high intelligence.