ISC Security Events, PSA Security Network and the Security Industry Association (SIA) reveals the preliminary agenda for the 2019 Cyber:Secured Forum, a conference connecting the worlds of cybersecurity, physical security and systems integration. This second annual cybersecurity educational summit will be held at the Westin Dallas Park Central July 29-31 in Dallas, Texas.
Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 will begin on the evening of Monday, July 29, with a welcome networking reception and continue with two days of in-depth content on cybersecurity trends and best practices related to the delivery of physical security systems and other integrated systems. Attendees will enjoy presentations featuring top cybersecurity leaders and sponsor exhibits showcasing solutions related to cybersecurity, integrated systems and physical security solutions.
Key presentations for Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 include:
- A View From the Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISO’s) Office - Including Panelist James O’Shea, Head of Reengineering and Global Security Engineering, RBC Capital Markets.
- Technologies Shaping the Converged Cyber-Physical World - Including Panelist Edward Lee, Security and Trust Advisor, Google Cloud.
- What Physical Security Can Learn From Cybersecurity…and Vice Versa - Presenter: George Finney, CISO, Southern Methodist University.
Additionally, Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 will include an expanded program featuring breakout sessions tailored to audience members’ unique interests and level of familiarity with cybersecurity as it relates to the physical security industry. Breakout sessions will include:
- Dissecting the Attack: How Hackers Target and Compromise Products and Systems Just Like Yours - Presenter: Valerie Thomas, Executive Information Security Consultant, Securicon.
- Selling Deterrance by Denial: Security Products, Hard Targets and Protecting Your Customers’ Crown Jewels - Presenter: Adam Firestone, Chief Engineering Officer, Secure Channels, Inc.
- Building a NIST-Compliant Cybersecurity Program - Presenter: Larry Wilson, CISO, University of Massachusetts President’s Office.
Integrated security systems
This event is designed for security systems integrators, IT, Internet of Things and cybersecurity leaders
Leaders in the IT and physical security industries will gather at Cyber:Secured Forum to connect and share information on risks and liabilities, responding to cybersecurity threats and establishing security control standards across IT systems, particularly when integrating physical security solutions and devices on IT networks.
This event is designed for security systems integrators, IT, Internet of Things and cybersecurity leaders, integration engineers, product developers, vendors and manufacturers, senior technology business executives, security specifiers and engineers, security consultants, top security leadership and anyone responsible for the cybersecurity of integrated security systems.
Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 registrants will have access to a special room rate at the conference hotel – the Westin Dallas Park Central – conveniently located just north of the city’s downtown district. To learn more about Cyber:Secured Forum and register to attend, visit the website. The conference is offering an early bird registration discount through April 30. SIA members, PSA members and members of the ISC Executives Club receive additional discounts off registration rates.