|Datacard Group received the recognition at the annual Gold Key Awards gala|
Datacard Group, the world leader in secure ID and card personalisation solutions, recently announced it has received six 2013 Silver Key Awards from the Colorado Chapter of the Business Marketing Association. The recognition took place at the annual Gold Key Awards gala Friday, April 26, 2013, at The Seawall Ballroom in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Datacard Group was recognised for its brand and marketing communications efforts in the following categories:
- Financial Instant Issuance Advertising Campaign, winning in the overall business-to-business global print advertising campaign category.
- Media Event and Press Conference in China, winning in the single public relations effort category.
- Datacard Edge, winning in the corporate blog category.
- Financial Instant Issuance Lead Generation Campaign won two silver awards as a direct mail piece and demand generation campaign.
- CARTES & Identification Tradeshow winning as a total B2B campaign.
“We are extremely pleased to have been awarded several top honors from a leading organisation such as the BMA,” said Melissa Prosen, director of brand and communications for Datacard Group. “As a global organisation that continues to develop creative and innovative marketing ideas, we are proud that our work has gained recognition among our peers, as well as help increase our brand awareness to the markets we serve.”
The Gold Key Awards is recognised as Colorado’s most prestigious competition dedicated solely to business-to-business marketing communications. Entries were reviewed by a panel of six independent judges from across the country representing agency and corporate marketing professionals.
“The BMA Board of Directors would like to extend our congratulations to the winners of this year’s awards program,” says Marilee Yorchak, CAE, executive director, Colorado Business Marketing Association. “It is a fiercely competitive program that truly recognises the very best in business-to-business marketing for 2013. With our emphasis on results and the quality of entries, the BMA Gold Key Awards is one of the most coveted by marketers in Colorado.”