|HID will highlight its new iCLASS |
SE Encoder at ASIS 2013
At ASIS 2013, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio of secure identity solutions in booth #329 at McCormick Place, South Hall from September 24-26, 2013.
- HID Global Extends Its iCLASS SE Platform with Credential Encoding Solution that Simplifies Migration to Higher Security and Mobile Access
- HID Global Expands pivCLASS Portfolio to Include Credential Registration and Verification of FIPS 201-based Credentials for Government Agencies
Top demonstrations include:
- Card and Reader Migration Solutions: for moving to higher security, interoperability and mobile access. Demonstrations will include HID Global’s iCLASS platform readers and smart cards including its iCLASS Seos credential for powering mobile access, and its new iCLASS SE Encoder that enables organisations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers. The multi-technology encoder makes it possible for customers to format a number of credential technologies using a single device, on demand.
- Government Solutions: featuring pivCLASS solutions that enable government agencies to comply with physical access control mandates to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems (PACS) to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure. The recently expanded pivCLASS portfolio includes an extensive line of solutions for credential registration and verification of FIPS 201-based credentials from Codebench, part of HID Global.
The recently expanded
pivCLASS portfolio includes
an extensive line of solutions
for credential registration and
verification of FIPS 201-based
credentials from Codebench,
part of HID Global
- Healthcare Solutions: that enhances workflow efficiencies and help meet regulatory compliance while increasing security without sacrificing convenience. Demonstrations will include: EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting; Genuine HID Technology in partner terminals; and HID Secure Identity Services that help customers manage the daily flow of ID card badge requests and large-volume re-badging projects as well as combine multiple technology platforms onto one credential and “tap in /out” authentication with OMNIKEY desktop readers.
- Enterprise Solutions: to help organisations maintain operational efficiency and reduce costs, while providing optimum security for their facilities and properties. Demonstrations will include: HID Global’s FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder; iCLASS SE readers with OSDP; ActivID Authentication for secure computer log-on and identity verification; one-time password (OTP) tokens; and EDGE EVO and VertX EVO IP-enabled open architecture access control solutions.
- Education Solutions: for educational institutions with unique requirements for securing their facilities, improving administrative efficiencies, and doing more than opening doors with student ID badges. Higher education demonstrations will include: iCLASS SE Magstripe readers, EDGE EVO networked access control products, mobile access solutions including iCLASS Seos credentials that can be embedded into NFC-enabled smartphones, and the HDP8500LE Industrial Series Card Printer/Laser Engraver for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs with Asure ID card personalisation software. Additional demonstrations in the K-12 zone will showcase enterprise-class EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions and FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) Printer/Encoders.
HID Global’s strategic
partners offer RFID and
that use Genuine HID
Technology to solve
- Financial and Banking Solutions: for financial institutions to secure buildings, control access to critical network resources and sensitive data, and secure online banking services for their customers. Demonstrations will include: ActivID solutions that provide five critical layers for true, multi-factor authentication to enable trusted online transactions; Crescendo smart cards for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control; and OMNIKEYdesktop readers.
- Partner Solutions: HID Global’s strategic partners offer RFID and contactless solutions that use Genuine HID Technology to solve enterprise business problems. Access control solutions that extend the use of a single secure credential will be on display by Networked Access Solutions, and HID Connect, partners including AMT, ASSA ABLOY, Baran Advanced Technologies Ltd., Freedom Pay, Innometriks, Integrated-MATRIX-Solutions, Essex Electronics, Inc., PCSC and others.
During ASIS International Security Conference and Exposition, HID Global executives will present at their annual educational luncheon and other ASIS events:
- “Leading Change in the Secure Identity Ecosystem – HID Global president and CEO Denis Hébert will moderate a panel with leading organisations AIG, Academy Of Art University and Houston Methodist Hospital to discuss how they are working with HID Global to significantly improve their access control infrastructure. The organisations will explain how the changes they are making to their access control systems are delivering tangible value today, while better positioning their organisations for future benefits including the addition of mobile credentials on smartphones. The luncheon is being held on Tuesday, September 24, 2013. Customers interested in attending can contact HID Global.
- “Cryptography and PKI in Access Control,” Session 2306 – Robert Fontana, vice president of engineering, Federal Identity Solutions with Codebench, part of HID Global, on Tuesday, September 24 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The session is sponsored by ASIS Information Technology Security Council and ASIS Critical Infrastructure Working Group.