Axis Communications, a market expert in network video technology, will be demonstrating in collaboration with trusted and selected partners the very latest innovations in physical security technology. Axis’ Partner Showcase event on 16 October 2019 at London’s Tottenham Hotspur F.C. will host 27 partners under one roof who will be providing product demonstrations, seminars and Q&A discussions on key topics ranging from cyber security, AI/machine learning, behavioural analytics, detection and cloud/hosted services such as VSaaS and ACaaS.
The much-anticipated Axis Partner Showcase event is a unique and informal opportunity for systems integrators, installers, distributors, consultants or end users to learn more about the future trends that are shaping the industry. Joining the Axis team of experts are subject matter specialists from every field across many industries who will explain the technology and, as valued Axis partners, deliver integrated solutions that address the key security challenges of today.
Discover at the 2019 Axis Partner Showcase event:
- Future technology trends and their impact on video surveillance and access control
- How connected (IoT) technologies are integrating in the cloud and the benefits they offer
- How ‘as-a-service’ solutions e.g. VSaaS and ACaaS are changing the way end-users buy security
- The importance of leveraging partnerships to address industry-wide challenges
- How innovation in network video is helping to drive business performance
- Analytics: AI, machine learning, deep learning and their impact on today’s industry
Delegates will benefit from an invaluable experience to learn more about the physical security landscape and the technology partners from across Europe that will add value to a business, while also networking with security industry peers.
The Axis Partner Showcase event provides an opportunity to engage in discussions around the hot topics with learnings that can be taken away and implemented to improve efficiencies delivered through greater business intelligence.