Winsted Corporation, a provider of control room console solutions, announces the new Spectrum-2 consoles.
Offering flexible equipment mounting options, ergonomic viewing angles and easy expansion, the Spectrum-2 consoles bring easy access to rack-mounted electronics for sophisticated multi-operator control rooms or single-bay workstations. Each rack-mount turret on the Spectrum-2 consoles conforms to 19” W EIA standards.
Spectrum-2 console features
Spectrum-2 console configuration and technology options:
- Multiple Work Surface Options – Choose from three work surface options, including Winsted’s proprietary Endurance Plus, Comfort Edge and laminate with Safeguard.
- Base Units – Adaptable lower equipment units can be configured for 19 ¼” (11RU) of rack space, a CPU pull-out tray or an adjustable shelf storage. Each unit features a hinged front-access panel and a removable rear access panel.
- Turret Units – Upper turret units each accommodate 4U rack-mount equipment. Each turret is vented and features a removable top-access panel.
- Front Tapped Rack Rails – Upper and lower front 14-gauge tapped rack rails for equipment installation. Rails are stamped with numbered rack increments for easy equipment installation.
- High Pressure Laminate Finish – All structural panels are finished in high-pressure plastic laminates, available in hundreds of colour options.
- Cable Routing – Thoughtful, well-engineered cable pathways accommodate the need for clean, convenient cable management. Quick, easy access to cables and equipment allows for simple installation and reduced maintenance time.
- Versa-Trak Mounting System – The integrated horizontal aluminium track system supports a wide variety of monitor mounts. Versa-Trak offers the ultimate in versatility with easy horizontal adjustment. Post-mounted VESA brackets provide vertical adjustability along with the ability to tilt and pivot the monitors.
- Optional Adjustable Monitor Mounts – VESA-compliant pivot/tilt articulating monitor mounts easily attach monitors to the Versa-Trak Mounting System and provide smooth pivot and pitch adjustment for optimal viewing angles and ergonomic sight lines.
- Adjustable Leg Levellers – Easily fine-tune the height and levelness of the Spectrum-2 console with adjustable leg levellers.
- Multiple Corner Options – Standard corner options include 15-, 45- and 90-degree concave corners as well as 15- and 45-degree convex corners. Custom corner angles are available as needed to help the Spectrum-2 conform to virtually any unique space.
- Hinged and Removable Access Panels – Spectrum-2 features full-length removable rear access panels and lower hinged front panels to provide quick, easy access to cables and equipment, which allows for simple installation and reduced maintenance time.