|Edward Liu, Managing Director of CEMS gives his address at the Safety & Security Asia 2009|
In conjunction with the 10th Safety & Security Asia 2009 and the 16th APSA International Conference 2009, a memorandum of understanding was signed to commemorate the formation of the SSA. Present at the signing were:
- - Mr. Edward Liu, Managing Director, Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd (CEMS)
- - Mr. Joseph Tang, President, Asian Professionals Security Association (APSA) Singapore Chapter
- - Mr. Anthony Lee, Honorary Chairman, American Society for Industrial Security International (ASIS), Singapore Chapter
- - Mr. Ivan Chin, Director, International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners
- - Mr. Dennis Lim, President, Security Systems Association of Singapore
"The formation of SSA marks a milestone in the history of the security industry. CEMS is very proud to be the central fulcrum that launched this significant alliance," says Edward Liu. He adds: "We are excited to see this new alliance bring the local security industry closer and to a higher level of understanding, all for the betterment of Singapore's safety."