Milestone XProtect™ Enterprise 6.5
Milestone XProtect Enterprise suits larger installations or multiple sites that need robust surveillance software with advanced management, flexible scheduling, fast searching, analysis, and integration with other systems - easy to install and easily scalable.
- Scalable solution: Support for unlimited servers, sites and clients allow you to design the system freely.
- Freedom to choose: Compatible with more than 400 different IP-based video cameras, encoders and selected DVRs from over 40 vendors.
- Dependable, robust and stable: Proven in operation at more than 35,000 customer installations worldwide.
- Use existing IP networks effectively: Use effective video compression (MJPEG, MPEG4, MPEG4 ASP, H.264 and MxPEG) and bandwidth optimized multi-streaming to leverage existing IP networks effectively.
- Cost-optimised archiving: Move your video data to more cost-effective storage media either locally or on the network.
- High performance: Achieved on standard computer equipment by utilising powerful multi-threaded technology.
- Flexible remote access: Reach your video surveillance data from any location at any time using a desktop computer, laptop or PDA.
- Open architecture: IP technology, a versatile API/SDK and support for industrial protocols (OPC Data Access) provides you endless integration possibilities with e.g. access control systems, alarms, gate barriers, etc.
- Licensing per video channel: Grow your installation along with your needs incrementally per camera.
- Export evidence material fast: Deliver authentic video proof to public authorities or use in internal investigations.
- Foreign language support: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Korean are available in the user-friendly Smart Client graphical user interface, online help function, installation procedures and some Remote Clients.
|Model code||XProtect Enterprise|
|Software Type||Surveillance Software|
Management, scheduling, searching, analysis, and integration with other systems. Controling an unlimited number of cameras, multiple servers and multiple sites, XProtect Enterprise interfaces with network video and computer hardware equipment.
|Download PDF version|