HID iCLASS® Seos™ - High frequency contactless smart card for securing identities
HID Global’s iCLASS Seos® smart cards enable the ability to carry dual identities in a single credential to offer a true “one card” solution for physical and logical access control applications. The credentials can be programmed to work immediately for opening doors and accessing to IT resources since they are provisioned to support other applications, including One-Time Password authentication (OTP) for network login.
- Versatile strong authentication– The solution of choice for companies looking for state-of-the-art access control and multi-application smart cards
- Increased interoperability – Part of the iCLASS SE® platform, the open and standards-based solution supports future technologies and can store data for multiple applications that are independently protected (as part of a firewalled architecture).
- Effective risk mitigation – Provides protection against attacks and timely remediation.
- Greater Return on Investment (ROI) – Programmable cards are based on a reliable platform. Includes a lifetime warranty.
- Comprehensive support– Out-of-the-box support enables customers to seamlessly create and manage secure identities during the life span of the card.
|Model code||iCLASS Seos|
|Accessories||iCLASS Seos-access control accessory|
|Additional info||HID Global's iCLASS® Seos™ smart card is a high frequency solution for increased security, privacy and portability. As a secure, standards-based technology to manage and authenticate identities, the open-design credential can be used for physical and logical access control, cashless vending, transit and a variety of other applications; it can also be used across multiple form factors including Near Field Communications (NFC) smartphones and other mobile devices.|
|Download PDF version|
More HID Access control readers
You might be interested in these products
OSDP is the strongest access control for your business
Is your access control as effective as you think?
The role of IT in physical access control
The 2020 State of Physical Access Control ReportDownload
Financial institutions require future-ready physical security technologiesDownload
Physical security supports a future-proof cyber security strategyDownload
HID Global expands biometric identity verification to police forces and military installations around the globe
HID Global unveils compact OMNIKEY 5127CK Reader Core to accelerate and expand the partner ecosystem