HID iCLASS® Seos™ - High frequency contactless smart card for securing identities
HID Global’s iCLASS Seos® smart cards enable the ability to carry dual identities in a single credential to offer a true “one card” solution for physical and logical access control applications. The credentials can be programmed to work immediately for opening doors and accessing to IT resources since they are provisioned to support other applications, including One-Time Password authentication (OTP) for network login.
- Versatile strong authentication– The solution of choice for companies looking for state-of-the-art access control and multi-application smart cards
- Increased interoperability – Part of the iCLASS SE® platform, the open and standards-based solution supports future technologies and can store data for multiple applications that are independently protected (as part of a firewalled architecture).
- Effective risk mitigation – Provides protection against attacks and timely remediation.
- Greater Return on Investment (ROI) – Programmable cards are based on a reliable platform. Includes a lifetime warranty.
- Comprehensive support– Out-of-the-box support enables customers to seamlessly create and manage secure identities during the life span of the card.
|Model code||iCLASS Seos|
|Accessories||iCLASS Seos-access control accessory|
|Additional info||HID Global's iCLASS® Seos™ smart card is a high frequency solution for increased security, privacy and portability. As a secure, standards-based technology to manage and authenticate identities, the open-design credential can be used for physical and logical access control, cashless vending, transit and a variety of other applications; it can also be used across multiple form factors including Near Field Communications (NFC) smartphones and other mobile devices.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More HID Access control readers
OSDP is the strongest access control for your business
Is your access control as effective as you think?
The role of IT in physical access control
The role of access control in a safe return to the workplaceDownload
Leading an economic recovery requires a faster and safer return to the workplaceDownload
Physical access control in higher educationDownload
How Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) is revolutionising access control systemsDownload
HID Global enhances mobile ticketing for public transportation with the first Calypso-certified Software Development Kit for NFC-enabled devices
HID Global announces HID Signo readers, Aero and Mercury controllers are the industry’s first SIA OSDP verified access control products