HID's trusted identity platform - Crescendo™
- Crescendo reduces card management costs and increases user convenience by combining logical and physical access control in a single card.
- Crescendo increases productivity by saving costs and time on fewer tokens, fewer passwords and faster application access.
- Crescendo is a multi-technology smart card. By incorporating HID's industry standard proximity technology (i.e., HID, Indala®), iCLASS®, and other 13.56 MHz technologies, Crescendo is a single card that can be easily deployed for both logical and physical access control applications.
- Crescendo also serves as an employee ID badge.
- Crescendo is Windows® and MacOS X compatible.
- Crescendo cards permit enhancing corporate identity and brand recognition.
- Crescendo smart cards require no additional per-seat middleware license.
|Model code||Crescendo C700|
|Card/ Tag/ Fob||Card|
|Technology Type||Smart Card|
Card size: ID-1 (full size). Windows and MacOS X compatible. Can be customized with the "physical access control" technologies, e.g. HID or Indala proximity, iCLASS, MIFARE and others. Anti-counterfeiting features: surface holograms, embedded holograms, micro-fine text, guilloche images, holographic overlaminates, anti-scan and anti-copy technologies, UV and infrared fluorescing inks. Customizable layout.
|Download PDF version|
More HID Access control cards/ tags/ fobs
HID Global’s new physical access control platform for building security and management, workforce optimisation