HID's trusted identity platform - Crescendo™
- Crescendo reduces card management costs and increases user convenience by combining logical and physical access control in a single card.
- Crescendo increases productivity by saving costs and time on fewer tokens, fewer passwords and faster application access.
- Crescendo is a multi-technology smart card. By incorporating HID's industry standard proximity technology (i.e., HID, Indala®), iCLASS®, and other 13.56 MHz technologies, Crescendo is a single card that can be easily deployed for both logical and physical access control applications.
- Crescendo also serves as an employee ID badge.
- Crescendo is Windows® and MacOS X compatible.
- Crescendo cards permit enhancing corporate identity and brand recognition.
- Crescendo smart cards require no additional per-seat middleware license.
|Model code||Crescendo C700|
|Card/ Tag/ Fob||Card|
|Technology Type||Smart Card|
Card size: ID-1 (full size). Windows and MacOS X compatible. Can be customized with the "physical access control" technologies, e.g. HID or Indala proximity, iCLASS, MIFARE and others. Anti-counterfeiting features: surface holograms, embedded holograms, micro-fine text, guilloche images, holographic overlaminates, anti-scan and anti-copy technologies, UV and infrared fluorescing inks. Customizable layout.
|Download PDF version|
More HID Access control cards/ tags/ fobs
Why outdated access control systems are a big problem
OSDP is the strongest access control for your business
Is your access control as effective as you think?
Financial institutions require future-ready physical security technologiesDownload
Physical security supports a future-proof cyber security strategyDownload
3 ways to increase workplace safety and resource efficiencyDownload
Genetec to host its first virtual tradeshow Connect’DX 2020 to connect with physical security professionals
HID launches BEEKs Duress Badge Beacon to protect people against threatening situations in hospitals