Transport Security & Safety Show Africa 2015
Welcome to The Transport Security & Safety Show 2015, Africa's leading transport and infrastructure show!
The Transport Security & Safety show brings you face-to-face with key customers and prospects. With 130 exhibitors and 4000 attendees, the Transport Security and Safety Show is the leading marketplace and ideas exchange for African transport operators, cargo owners and partners.
Issues of safety and security have haunted the transport sector for many years. Right now, the biggest risk for operators and cargo owners is safety and security. Their most urgent need is to identify and evaluate smarter solutions that will help to control and eliminate these threats.
Co-located with Africa Rail,Ports & Harbours Show, Aviation Outlook Africa and The Cargo Show and exhibition– the exhibition draw 4000 visitors annually.
- Visitor Origin:
- South Africa
- Visitor demographic:
- How to understand new business models and processes
- How to establish & maintain safer and more efficient operations
- How to deliver ROI from existing and new projects
- How to identify and evaluate new technologies and solutions
- How to meet/partner with
- Terrapinn Pty Ltd
- First Floor, Modular Place, Turnberry Office Park, 48 Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, South Africa