The Commercial UAV Show Asia
Business platform for Asian buyers & sellers of commercial drones/UAVs
The first & only business platform in Asia for the buyers & sellers of commercial UAVs/drones.This event is a must attend for anyone looking to make connections in the Asian unmanned systems market. Decision makers working in oil & gas, mining, agriculture, border security & broad casting will attend to learn more about how unmanned systems can positively impact their business, hoping to meeting manufacturers that can assist them in matching the correct unmanned system to their needs.
This event is as much a networking experience as a learning platform.
Regulators and more than 50 industry leaders will be presenting their successful case studies & experiences in applying unmanned technologies. Hear from the likes of British Petroleum, UVS International, ICAO, EASA and more.
Key speakers include:
- Claus Nehmzow, Chief Technology Officer, BP, Singapore
- Peter Van Blyenburgh, President, UVS International, France
- Leslie Cary, RPAS Program Manager, International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Panel Secretary, Canada
- Eric Sivel, Innovation and Research Programme Manager, European Aviation Safety Agency, Germany
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Decision makers working in:
- Oil & gas
- Border Security
- 1 Harbourfront Place, #18-01 Harbourfront Tower 1, Singapore