Join the NFPA 2012 for the fire, life safety, and electrical industries
The year’s largest and most important event for the fire protection, life safety, and electrical industries is the NFPA Conference & Expo, widely regarded as the most comprehensive event in the industry.
The NFPA Conference & Expo combines an unrivaled educational conference with an expo of more than 360 solution providers. There is no better opportunity to speak with experts, evaluate products, find solutions to your technical challenges and stay current with technological advances in your field.
You’re sure to find plenty of great reasons of your own to attend, including:
- Get information you can use on the job immediately.
Sessions are geared toward practical knowledge that makes even complex safety issues easy to understand and apply in the workplace.
- Learn directly from the leading authorities.
Conference speakers include the industry’s most respected authorities, providing their expertise and insight.
- Gain up-to-date knowledge on current industry topics.
NFPA helps develop the codes and standards, so you can be sure you’re getting the most current technical information available.
- Select sessions for your specific needs.
With 12 tracks and more than 130 sessions to choose from, you can schedule your time to maximum advantage.
- Earn valuable continuing education credits.
CEUs will be awarded for most sessions and standards forums to help you keep up with your licensing requirements.
- Extend your training opportunities.
Take advantage of pre- and post-conference seminars to get the maximum value from conference attendance.
- Make your voice heard.
Take part in shaping future codes and standards at the Association Technical Meeting.
- Network with your peers.
There will be plenty of opportunities to meet fellow professionals to exchange information and ideas.
- Meet more than 300 top solution providers at the Expo.
The exhibit hall will be filled with product and services experts willing to share their knowledge and help solve your problems.
- Advance your career faster.
Expand your professional perspective and industry profile and make yourself a more valuable asset to any business.
- Visitor Origin:
- United States of America (USA)
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals from the fire protection, life safety, and electrical industries
- 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, Massachusetts, United States of America (USA)
Upcoming events in United States of America (USA)
The Earthquake Expo 2021
- 10 - 11 Feb, 2021
- Miami Beach, United States of America (USA)
PSA TEC 2021
- 3 - 6 May, 2021
- Denver, United States of America (USA)
MilSatCom USA 2021
- 23 - 24 Jun, 2021
- Arlington, United States of America (USA)
ISC West 2021
- 19 - 21 Jul, 2021
- Las Vegas, United States of America (USA)