MILSIM Asia 2018
MILSIM Asia 2018 - Military Training and Simulation Asia
Military Training and Simulation Asia (MILSIM) is back and will be taking place on the 30th and 31st of January 2018 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
In 2018, MILSIM Asia will unveil the tri-services modernisation plans, procurement arrangements, challenges on combatting cyber defence threats and how industry can work together with military in enhancing military readiness.
Key themes for 2018 will include:
Focusing on prompting the sharing of information between military and industry practitioners in the simulation and training area, the conference and exhibition will explore the following themes:
Modelling Operational Assets with Latest Innovations
SE Asia are making efforts to modernise their capabilities and training traditions to achieve political stability and steady economic growth. The conference will discuss:
Recent military manoeuvres and technical developments on recapitalisation of operational assets [air, land and sea] through technological innovations with a tri-service perspective.
- Papers exploring the following technologies:
- Game technologies / graphical technologies
- Unmanned aircraft
- Autonomous UGV
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) including Combat UAV and Research UAV
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
Best Practices in Simulation and Training: Military Perspective
It is a common misconception that the purchase of technology would automatically mean enhanced training outcomes. The acquired learning technology must be matched with relevant instructional strategies and assessment in order for it to fulfill its desired purpose. This session welcomes serving military, ex-military or retired military personnel to showcase and contribute their operational best practices in live virtual training (LVC) to the actively looking military training and simulation community.
Interoperability and Training Collaboration
To meet the rapidly changing needs of military organisations around the world, military practitioners must find a way to enable coalition forces to “train the way they fight”.
- To addressing the challenges of synthetic environment interoperability in a military perspective
- Highlighting military success stories on live/traditional vs simulation and virtual training
- Industry complexity, the need to determine how to protect our information is highly important.
- Addressing the importance for more collaboration in networked and interconnected environments – with recent case studies on cyber-attacks
Military Readiness against Cyber Defence
Government and militaries in Southeast Asia are now entering the next phase of transformation, which will leverage on new and emerging technologies and on cyber defence. With new and dangerous threats evolving and growing at an alarming rate, government cannot afford to be complacent.
This session will include:
- Case studies on appropriate security measures the government and military need to look at
- Further technological developments that enhance military readiness and protects sensitive government data
- Technical papers on the simulation of cyber defence
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Prime Contractors
- Systems Integrators
- Service Provides
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Military Officials
- Government Delegates
- Clarion Events Ltd,
- Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in Singapore
Milipol Asia-Pacific 2019
- 2 - 4 Apr, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore
INTERPOL World 2019
- 2 - 4 Jul, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore