Middle East Electricity 2017
Middle East Electricity - Leading exhibition for power industry
Hosted by the UAE Ministry of Energy and based in Dubai, Middle East Electricity is the largest international trade event for the power industry, covering the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, the renewable and nuclear energy sectors and the lighting industry.
Each year Middle East Electricity welcomes more than 1,500 international exhibiting companies and over 21,000 senior level industry decision makers from 130 countries across the MENA region and the rest of the world.
Top 6 Reasons exhibitors choose to exhibit:
- Meet existing customers/distributors
- Find new customers/distributors
- Develop/Expand business in the Middle East
- Network with other exhibitors
- Assess the competition
- Launch new products/services
MEE 2017 will host a series of interactive features and themed zones, all focusing on 'Smart Cities'.
- Visitor Origin:
- United Arab Emirates
- Visitor demographic:
- Distributors/agents of products & Services,
- Retail/Facility managers,
- Real estate/ community developers,
- Security professionals
- Informa Group PLC
- 5 Howick Place, London, United Arab Emirates