Asia IoT Business Platform Philippines 2018
Asia IoT Business Platform Philippines 2018 - Access Philippines' Enterprise IoT Market
Smarter Philippines was launched by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) in 2013 with the aim of driving economic growth using technology. Building on the positive steps taken on connectivity and network systems, the National Broadband Plan was formulated in 2016 to accelerate broadband deployment, which provides the platform for IoT connectivity.
Supported by DOST, Asia IoT Business Platform brings together end users from public and private sectors to explore the possibility of adopting IoT solutions to build smarter cities and efficient business. Over 300 senior stakeholders will be present to discuss the challenges and opportunities presented by IoT.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- IoT stakeholders in the Government
- IoT stakeholders in the Telecommunications Industry
- IoT stakeholders in the Manufacturing Industry
- IoT stakeholders in Logistics and Transportation
- IoT stakeholders in Healthcare
- IoT stakeholders in Finance
- Industry Platform Private Limited
- #03-08, 46 Kim Yam Road, Singapore City, Singapore