Vicon Industries, a designer and manufacturer of video surveillance and access control software, hardware and components, will showcase at ISC West 2018, Booth 10077, many additions and enhancements to its suite of end-to-end video surveillance offerings. Through a partnership with the global provider of video analytics solutions, Agent Vi, Vicon will preview new video analytics capabilities within its Valerus VMS platform for real-time monitoring and video search.
In addition, visitors will be among the first to see the company’s expanded line of H.265 cameras and newly released versions of its Valerus VMS software and VAX Access Control software and hardware. These enhanced and expanded offerings span every category of Vicon product and reflect the company’s renewed commitment to providing cutting-edge solutions that have been engineered to simplify the entire user experience.
Vicon product offerings
- Video Analytics: Vicon now offers a range of video analytics tools that can immediately detect and extract events and valuable data from surveillance footage.
- H.265 Cameras: Vicon’s extensive line of ONVIF indoor and outdoor cameras, for every application, now includes even more H.265 models that can reduce demands for storage and bandwidth by 50%.
- Valerus 18: The latest update to Vicon’s popular VMS software provides enhancements to its user interface, new data backup and security options and support for H.265 cameras.
- Valerus/ViconNet Gateway: A new module for use with Valerus 18 provides a migration path for users of Vicon’s legacy ViconNet platform to benefit from all of Valerus’ features.
- VAX Access Control: Updated software provides an enhanced monitoring interface and more flexibility in customizing automated functions. Expanded hardware includes Panel Room Style Master Controllers.
“In addition to showcasing our many new products and product enhancements at ISC West, Vicon will be highlighting the many successful, high-profile installations that are employing our new generation of end-to-end Valerus VMS and VAX Access Control solutions that deliver unprecedented ease-of-use and performance flexibility. Visitors will learn how our unique, thin-client, true-open-standards approach to physical security is supporting customers in a wide range of verticals, including city-wide surveillance, government institutions, real estate developments, schools and healthcare,” said Bret McGowan, Senior V.P. of Sales and Marketing.