|ONVIF and PSIA compliant IQeye 9 Series will be available to demo with Vicon’s VMS at ISC West Booth #23053|
Vicon Industries, Inc. (“Vicon”), trusted designer and producer of video security systems and high-performance IP cameras, is pleased to announce the introduction of the full-featured, multi-megapixel IQeye 9 Series camera. These cameras will be available to demo with Vicon’s VMS for a powerful security solution at ISC West Booth #23053.
Wide scene coverage & object detection
The latest camera from Vicon, which will be available May 2016, provides wide scene coverage and highly accurate object detection with increased resolution and outstanding image quality. The new IQeye 9 Series also has increased processing power to effectively run analytics and VMS applications at the edge.
- Powerful features: Offering a choice of manual or motorised varifocal lenses or optional CS-mount which allows for additional lens choices, WDR on select models and enhanced features such as analogue video out, I/O relay and two-way audio capability.
- Increased processing power: With on-camera storage and true day/night capability, these cameras are available in H.264 with up to 5MP resolution, and provide high quality megapixel images. The proprietary IQzip technology compresses bandwidth thereby allowing additional storage capacity.
- Standards-based: Both ONVIF and PSIA compliant, the IQeye 9 Series works seamlessly with all leading NVRs and video management software (VMS) providers.
- Clean design: The IQeye 9 Series cameras are designed to conceal the lens and cables plugged into the connectors, giving the camera a clean, uncluttered look.
- Embedded Vicon Analytics: The IQeye 9 series will feature free, edge-based analytics that seamlessly integrates into ViconNet VMS and alerts are generated without the need of an analytics server. (Available with future firmware release)
“With the new IQeye 9 Series camera, Vicon has utilised many of our latest technological developments to deliver a camera that will excel in all types of indoor environments, producing outstanding images and increasing productivity and accuracy in alarm detection with embedded video analytics,” said Guy Arazi, Director of Product Management at Vicon.