The 12MP Sentinel offers approximately 6 times the pixels in a standard HD 1080p camera, enabling greatly increased pixel density for the same scene. The camera is ideal for displaying real-time video on the new generation of UHD/4K monitors. Users can install fewer cameras to capture a wider field-of-view while maintaining the original pixel density.
With its dual-core CPU, the 12MP Sentinel has unique on-camera processing capabilities to deliver multi-streaming forensic quality video with enhanced image processing and noise correction, while also running analytics directly on the camera before streaming video over the network in H.264 or MPEG format.
- Supports H.264 streaming up to 4Kx3K resolution (12MP)
- 30 fps @ UHD (3840 x 2160), 15 fps @ 12MP
- 4.5-10mm lens with remote-focus
- Integrated electrical junction box for simple installation
- Lightgrabber technology for enhanced low light performance
- USB drive supported in junction box
- Dual-core CPU supports edge recording and analytics
- 12-24VDC, 24VAC, or PoE (8W)
- Aluminium housing with IP66 rating