Unmatched video network visibility with March Networks Insight
March Networks Insight is a new, hosted service that provides customers with unmatched video network visibility, asset control, system health, and service level agreement (SLA) performance management. It offers a visual overview of an organisation’s entire video network, and valuable reporting capabilities accessible via a secure, cloud-based platform.
Leveraging the proven expertise of March Networks’ dedicated Network Operations Center (NOC) team, Insight leaves customers free to focus on their business while ensuring optimum video system performance. Users enjoy complete, end-to-end support – from system monitoring, performance optimisation and issue diagnosis, to remote resolution where possible. When onsite service is required, the NOC team generates a service ticket for customers or their certified partner along with valuable information on the likely issue, for faster, more efficient resolution.
That complete support is just one of the benefits enabled by this industry-first service. Insight offers unique features and reporting capabilities that save customers time and costs, including:
- Easy, self-service access to the cloud-based management platform via a web browser, enabling customers and/or their certified partner to securely access critical video network information, create customised reports, and generate and track their own service tickets
- Comprehensive health reporting, for at-a-glance views of a customer’s video network health, problematic areas and more
- Closed-loop field service workflows so customers know that escalated issues have been resolved successfully
- SLA reporting on items including outstanding service tickets and time to resolution, validating that SLA commitments are being met
- Scheduled software upgrades, ensuring timely updates that help protect the video network from possible security vulnerabilities and enable feature enhancements
- Inventory and product warranty reporting, providing an invaluable audit of a customer’s entire video network, including device configuration, model number, firmware version and warranty status
- Optional, third-party device health monitoring employing Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) scanning tools, leaving customers worry-free even when it comes to non-March Networks IP devices in the video network
- Optional Field of View (FOV) reports, so customers and/or their certified partner can move quickly to fix any camera FOV that’s been changed or obstructed
- Geographical and network topology views, for a more intuitive overview of a customer’s video deployment, as well as the ability to quickly spot trends by region or area
|Manufacturer||March Networks Corporation|
|Software Type||Surveillance Software|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More March Networks CCTV software
You might be interested in these products
Vanderbilt Industries products
Vanderbilt Industries news
Vanderbilt, a provider of state-of-the-art security systems, announces the release of ACT Enterprise 2.14. ACT Enterprise is the company’s award-winning access control software that has a wealth of features and integrations. The latest additions in version 2.14 include extended integration with KONE and new video integration with Hanwha. The software has also added contact traceability reporting to its suite of tools. For instance, thanks to contact traceability reporting, users of ACT En...
For most security end users, keeping all their data on the premises “feels” more secure. But in the age of Internet connectivity, that feeling of safety is mostly an illusion. In any case, increasingly, video and other security systems are migrating to the cloud. So are most other business IT systems for that matter. However, when “security” is in your job title, it becomes that much more important to ensure that data is reliably protected. We asked this week’s Expe...
Vanderbilt, a global provider of state-of-the-art security systems, announced the launch of their VCredential cloud-based credential management platform. Following the introduction of the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) reader family in conjunction with ACT Enterprise in October 2019, Vanderbilt’s increased expansion in this market responds to the continuing trend toward virtualisation and a shift toward touchless door access. VCredential is a cloud-based credential management platform...
Vanderbilt Industries case studies
St. James Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, which has more than 1,000 beds, is a teaching hospital that specialises in not only treatment but health promotion and preventative services at its central location. It is also a central location for the treatment of COVID-19 patients. Tasked with keeping patients and staff safe from the threat posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, St. James Hospital needed a way to add additional screening capabilities to its facility alongside its existing access control termi...
Installation company Nessence recently integrated Vanderbilt’s ACT365 cloud-based access control and video management system with Mobile BankID in Sweden. Mobile BankID is a citizen identification solution that allows companies, banks, and government agencies to authenticate and conclude agreements with individuals over the internet. The integration with ACT365 comes together to solve a brief put forward by the supermarket chain, ICA Sweden. Web API for integration Tobias Olofsson, Proj...
Vanderbilt’s SPC Wireless is an ideal fit for the retail sector. First off, SPC Wireless devices’ aesthetically appealing design is perfect to fit in with retail environments and compliment the surrounding environments of a modern-day retail store. But, as well as featuring a sleek design, the Wireless devices also have many standout features that specifically benefit the retail sector. Automatic power saving One of these benefits is long battery life as the devices are supported b...