Contact traceability reporting is the latest feature to be added to ACT365, the cloud-based access control and video management system. The latest feature to the award-winning cloud system carries a wealth of features and benefits primed toward helping system-users adhere to new health and safety standards due to COVID-19.
For instance, thanks to contact traceability reporting, users of ACT365 can now successfully:
- Track potentially infected employees and the doors they enter
- See people who entered the same door/room
- Contact any employee with details from an exported Excel report via ACT365
- Monitor doors that require cleaning or disinfecting
Create a safer environment
ACT365’s contract traceability reporting will help businesses create a safer and cleaner environment for their staff. System users can now remotely monitor their office from anywhere in the world, including tracking international travelers to their site.
How it works:
- Employee No.1 self identifies as having contracted COVID-19 and makes a call to their office manager.
- The employee indicates they have had the virus for 14 days.
- The office manager obtains the employee details (cardholder ID) from ACT365.
- The office manager enters the traceability report in ACT365 with details of Employee No.1 and enters the required date range.
- The office manager generates a report and exports it to Excel. This report identifies all affected doors and employees who entered a room the infected employee entered in the past two weeks.
- The office manager calls or emails all potentially infected persons and issues advisory information to self-isolate for a period of time.
- The office manager instructs the cleaning staff to disinfect all doors of the affected room.
- The office manager can also restrict access to affected employees.