Siemens Building Technologies & Bewator will be using Stand 8048 at IFSEC 2007 to demonstrate an integrated systems approach to security and fire safety, with a comprehensive range of products, with key highlights on innovations.
The stand will be themed around four key areas of SBT expertise: CCTV, access control, intrusion detection and fire (with a separate SBT stand B10 located in the adjacent International Fire Expo to provide further demonstrations of the fire safety capability). The products will be displayed in an integrated system context for a number of real-life applications, ranging in size and criticality from small/standalone systems to medium and large networked systems, and high risk. This will give visitors the opportunity to identify an environment or functionality which best fits their particular requirements before finding out more about the individual products, showcased within each of the access control, CCTV, intrusion detection and fire safety areas.
Amongst the applications areas will be airports, shopping malls, sporting venues, casinos, petrol stations, banks, data centres, hospitals and homes, demonstrating how different system configurations can be utilised to provide an integrated high performance security and/or fire safety solution.
Also central to the stand will be a live demonstration of SBT's Danger Management System, plus an ‘Innovations Wall' which will showcase the very latest developments in each of the four product lines. These will include:
- SISTORE CX1, the new one-channel intelligent digital video codec for MPEG4 IP video transmission, recording and analysis
- SISTORE MX NVR, network video recorder for four IP cameras
- SiPass, a powerful and flexible access control system that grows with a customer's needs, including a highlight this year of SiPass Entro integration to SISTORE and the innovation RF Codoor which uses wireless communication for lock control
- Sintony 60, a multi-functional home security system combining security, safety and comfort functionality
- Sinteso FS20, one of the most comprehensive and versatile fire detection systems available
Demonstrating that Siemens technology is backed by excellent support and product knowledge, Siemens personnel will be presenting as part of the series of
Seminars to be staged in the IP & Networks Theatre on Stand 20200 in Hall 18.