- Purpose-built 2.5” video drives designed specifically for STB and DVR manufacturers
- Video HDD optimised for streaming, recording and playback of your favourite video content
- Entry level or home surveillance video storage solution
- Industry leading AFR of 0.55%
- 3-year limited warranty
Purpose-Built DVR Surveillance Storage
Designed specifically for video applications, Video 2.5 HDDs are built to ensure your customers have the best video experience. From streaming to acoustics to reliability, Seagate Video 2.5 HDDs are fine tuned to thrive in video applications for both system integrators and end users.
- Support for up to 12 simultaneous HD streams
- Video playback optimised with Command Completion Time (CCT) to ensure smooth data delivery
- 500GB supports up to 38 hours of your favourite movies and TV shows, or 100,000 photos, or 125,000 songs!
Trusted by the world’s leading
Trusted by the world’s leading set-top box manufacturers, Seagate brings over ten years of experience, proven reliability and performance to the video storage world.
Backed by 0.55% AFR, Video 2.5 HDDs offer industry leading reliability for 24x7, video applications.
Your best films, TV shows and media favourites are all stored on your DVR or media centre – trust Seagate to protect them.
Video HDD Design Flexibility
Seagate Video 2.5 HDDs are offered in a 7mm form factor, allowing flexibility for design integration. A 500GB 7mm Seagate Video HDD takes up 1/6 the space of the same 3.5" 500GB video hard drive and consumes 55% less power. These design enhancements allow for low heat emission, which enables solution engineers to consider new options such as fanless box designs.
Cut your power consumption by up to 55% by choosing Seagate Video 2.5 HDDs over competing 3.5-inch video offerings.
Video 3.5 HDD
Always On, Always Reliable DVR Storage. High Capacity Performance.
Reliable, High Capacity Video Drive Performance
Seagate® Video 3.5 HDDs are designed to deliver reliable 24×7 operation - optimised for low-power consumption, quiet operation, smooth video streaming, high reliability and high capacity.
- Delivers up to 16 simultaneous streams of HD content
- 4TB video storage solution - up to 480 hours of HD video
- Quiet operation to enhance viewing and listening experience
- 24×7 operation for always-on demands DVR devices
- Entry level or home surveillance system storage solution
Video HDD vs Desktop Hard Drive
4TB = Up to 480 Hours of HD Content
Introducing the world’s first 4TB drive built specifically for video applications. Video 3.5 HDDs meet the growing demand for more storage in DVR and media centre applications with support for up to 16 HD streams. Capturing, storing and viewing up to 480 hours of your favourite video content has never been easier.
Seagate Video 3.5 HDDs deliver
Media technology demands both reliability and energy efficiency. Seagate Video 3.5 HDDs deliver some of the industry’s lowest overall power consumption profiles, coolest operating temperatures and best AFRs.
Low-power profiles help DVR manufacturers achieve reduced overall power requirements and support Energy Star compliance.
High Performance, Low Power Consumption
Video 3.5 HDDs meet the rising demand for energy-conserving consumer electronics without compromising performance.
Seagate is committed to environmental stewardship that goes beyond reduced power consumption. By design, the Video 3.5 HDD:
- Contains up to 50% recycled materials
- Uses materials that are 70% recyclable
- Meets all RoHS and new REACH standards
- Is low halogen use
What do you get?
- The best in DVR functionality, including pausing live TV, skipping the adverts and more
- The industry's leading consumer video storage device
- New options for designing energy-efficient, cost-effective consumer electronics
- 3-year limited warranty