Having a wide range of customers means getting a wide range of demands. That's why AEOS is based entirely on open standards – it ensures the system can be tailored to your specific needs and is future-proof. Nedap partners with numerous set of companies that are the ablest at what they do to make this happen.
Every building has different zones, each with its own security requirements. In order to maintain control over this, it is essential to handle all access rights from one single system. AEOS is designed to connect to all types of third-party locks, including offline, online, wired, and wireless ones.
What the Technology Partner Programme offers you
With AEOS, one can start small and expand gradually with different integrations. Both the pricing model and architecture are designed to scale with the company’s needs.
Provide best-of-breed solutions by working with other market-leading partners, enables one to future-proof the platform and create the flexibility one needs.
Does one know today which integration is needed tomorrow? AEOS software updates ensure support for the latest technologies, features and security.
- Nedap Security Management - Vehicle and driver identification integrated with AEOS
- Telaeris - Handheld badge checking & mustering
- Hikvision - Increased situational awareness and access control with integration between AEOS and HikCentral
- Advancis - WinGuard
- FTF International AG - Facing the world of security
- CoreWillSoft - Secure Solutions for Access Control & Building Automation
- Mitek - Certainty in an uncertain world
- SGSE - WBT (Web Body Temp)
- Forge - Connecting people and buildings
- Thales Cogent FRP - Physical access via facial recognition with integration between AEOS and FRP
- AET Europe - BlueX eID Management
- ASSA ABLOY - Aperio
- CNL - Integrating IPSecurityCenter with AEOS
- Commend - Integrating Commend intercom with AEOS
- Cortech Developments - Integrating Datalog 5 with AEOS
- Deister Electronic - Integrating Commander with AEOS
- DESKO - Integrating PENTA scanner and IDenty Chrom with AEOS
- Dormakaba - Connect the locks and controllers of DormaKaba to AEOS
- ela-soft - Integrating GEMOS with AEOS
- Entelec Control Systems - Integrating Skywalker with AEOS
- Entrust Datacard - Integrating ID Works with AEOS
- G10 - Integrating Guestmanager with AEOS
- Thales - Integrating Thales' document scanner with AEOS
- Geutebrück - Integrating Geutebrück VMS with AEOS
- IDEMIA - Integration of Morpho biometric access terminals with AEOS
- ID WARE - Integrating IDVision with AEOS
- IndigoVision - Integrating Control Center with AEOS
- IQ Messenger - When the message is critical
- Kone - Integrating Kone's Elevator Management with AEOS
- Milestone - Integrating Milestone XProtect with AEOS
- ORIBI - Integrating Id-visitor with AEOS
- Proxyclick - Connect with confidence
- Prysm - Integrating AppVision with AEOS
- Qognify - Integrating Orsus situator with AEOS
- Recogtech - Integrating Palm-ID with AEOS / Integrating Palm-ID Card with AEOS
- SALTO - Integrating Salto Sallis with AEOS
- SamsoTech - Integrating VICAS-E passport scanner with AEOS
- Simons-Voss - Integrating Smartintego with AEOS
- Suprema - Suprema's BioStar integration with AEOS
- STid - Integrating ARCHITECT readers with AEOS
- TBS - Integrating TBS Biomanager with AEOS
- Traka ASSA ABLOY - Integrating Traka Web with AEOS
- Uhlmann & Zacher - Integrating Clex online public with AEOS
- Vidsys - Integrating Vidsys CSIM with AEOS
- Zenitel - Integrating Zenitel's intercom with AEOS
Nedap Security Management products
Nedap Security Management news
Suprema, a pioneer in access control, biometrics, and time & attendance solutions, announces that it has integrated its latest facial recognition devices into Nedap's access control system, AEOS. This will enable organisations around the world to manage access control by making use of Suprema’s latest facial recognition technology. “The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken up the security and building management industry, resulting in a surge of interest in contactless access control. T...
Buildings or sites with existing or future Nedap access control systems can now benefit from integration with Forge Bluepoint visitor management to give people visiting their space smart, secure and time-limited access. Integration with Forge Bluepoint The new integration was customer-driven by HB Reavis’s new building in Bratislava, Nivy Tower, which went live in November. Wayne Lee, Director at Forge, said “We’re excited about this partnership and being able to offer our c...
Flexibility and a trusted record of reliable security in real-world environments: these are critical features when choosing any new electronic locks. With the Aperio E100 Wireless Escutcheon from ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions, one can get both. A robust device suited to almost any medium- to high-traffic door, the E100 is easy to install wire-free - an ideal choice for both retrofit projects and new buildings. With Aperio’s open platform, it is straightforward to then integrate the escutch...
Nedap Security Management case studies
Manufacturer ROCKWOOL International A.S. has chosen Nedap’s Global Client Programme to secure its offices and factories worldwide. AEOS, the physical security platform by Nedap, installed during the programme, enables ROCKWOOL to establish a truly global security policy and unified work processes. An advanced project rollout, the Global Client Programme is developed for large multinationals and offers several benefits, including standardisation across sites, shorter implementation times a...
Security management in banking is a discipline unlike any other. Rather than integrating all security into one centralised system, some banks choose decentralised security for their branch offices. AEOS, a leading platform in integrated security, turns out to be just as effective when deployed decentrally. ”We were already using Nedap AEOS in our headquarters, as well as various regional offices. Then, in 2011, the security system used by our 800 branch offices in Belgium needed to be ext...
DPG Media Group is the largest media company in both Belgium and the Netherlands, and active in television, radio, newspapers, magazines, and online services. It employs around 6,000 people company-wide and has its modern headquarters located in Antwerp, Belgium. DPG Media has been a Nedap customer in the Netherlands for many years. Until recently, this was not the case in Belgium. Here, locations were standardised on an access control system where they were completely dependent on their produc...
Nedap Security Management videos
Nedap Security Management white papers
Nedap Security Management virtual events
Nedap Security Management
7141 DC Groenlo
+31 (0) 5 44 47 16 66
Nedap Great Britain Ltd
+44 (0)11 89 16 68 20