Nedap Security Management announced AEOS 3.1 is now available. This new release builds on the usability of AEOS, giving a unified design, while keeping in mind the different users. From the Configuration & Maintenance application to the Identity & Authorisation interface – AEOS maps to the way people actually work. This also applies to AEOS Surveillance, this renewed web application gives users a clear overview at all times. This clarity reduces the chance of mistakes, while increasing security and responsiveness.
“The response to AEOS 3.0 has been incredible, and we’re excited for customers to experience the new AEOS 3.1 with a clear and consistent design for all applications,“ said Arjan Bouter, Nedap’s director of sales. “Our customers need to protect their people, property, intellectual assets and reputation. And with AEOS 3.1 we believe customers can focus on what is most important – a secure environment.”
To deliver upon these expectations the AEOS 3.1 release is focused around the following themes:
- Reimagined user experience; cleaner, faster, more intuitive interface improves efficiency and reduces mistakes
- The next step in surveillance; simplicity gives a great overview so one can respond faster to any event
- Opening new doors in security; access to unlimited possibilities gives freedom of choice
- Endless locker management possibilities; eliminating key management saves money while keeping one in control of storage
- Platform enhancements; robust platform capabilities to tailor the solution