Core strengths of DirectIP®
DirectIP® is an optimised HD Surveillance Solution based on an IP Framework, consisting of IP Cameras, NVRs, Network Equipment and Client Software as a complete package.
DirectIP® provides first-class performance for networked security systems.
- Real-time recording with HD resolution: recording HD (or higher) data from multiple cameras to the NVR in real-time.
- Real-time monitoring with HD resolution: DirectIP® network security systems are a combination of DirectIP® cameras and NVRs, providing excellent network connectivity that can maintain stable HD quality video, regardless of network traffic. DirectIP® supports real-time surveillance features on every split screen.
- Pentaplex operation: The DirectIP® based NVR will allow simultaneous functionality and operation including: Live-view, record, playback, remote access, backup of recorded audio/video Multiple independent video streams allow for live monitoring, recording and remote monitoring, while additional smart features control resolution, quality and bitrate from remote video data sources.
Simple to change camera set-up
Flexible, scalable solutions which allow multiple NVRs via DirectIP® Switch. Multi-camera connection and data communication available with one connection between NVR and DirectIP® Switch.
DirectIP® supports PoE cameras and powers them through the data cable line, removing the need for additional external cabling.
Simple audio and alarm input/output systems created using a DirectIP® camera with audio I/O and alarm I/O ports.
Plug and Play
DirectIP®’s simple plug and play functionality and automatic network detection/settings result in a system that is quick and easy to set up.
User-friendly interface, resulting in simple transition from DVR to NVR usage.
Centralised functionality allows every IP camera to be controlled without the need for individual configuration.
Eradicate device compatibility issues and complexities with DirectIP®
Third-party IP camera support
Fully compatible with our specialised DirectIP® surveillance solution Supporting ONVIF, Axis, Panasonic and Third party protocols, as well as our own existing IDIS protocol.
Compatibility with legacy security systems
IDIS Solution Suite(ISS), IDIS’s versatile Video Management Software (VMS), allows you to manage integrated security from both an NVR-based network security or existing DVR-based systems.
DirectIP® is the best environmental interface for integration with existing sensors, audio, ATM/POS, storage and communication of cameras. Applies automatic resolution on users system to deliver optimised screens.
Value for money
DirectIP® provides users with best-in-class performance that is affordable and cost effective to run
High quality NVRs inexpensive with no hidden costs
Lower training and maintenance cost
Complete packages for network video security systems
Our wide range of scalable, high performance products ensures IDIS can provide an appropriate solution to meet user requirements.
- IP cameras with various indoor/outdoor models
- Network video recorders
- Video Management Software (VMS)
- Remote and mobile client software
Rich connectivity option
DirectIP® for Rich Connectivity includes all the accessories and attachments needed to quickly establish a high quality network security system.
- DirectIP® network switching hub
Gigabit bandwidth handling multi camera data.
PoE power capability for both IR camera and PTZ camera simultaneously.
- PoE injector/splitter, UTP to SFP converter, SFP module, EOC (Ethernet over Coax) module
Independent electricity supply and separation available.
UTP, optical and coax cable.
- eSATA storage support
- Network keyboard supports IP camera accessories
- Wall, ceiling, stand, pole, corner, parapet mount
- Pendant bracket
- Box housing
Device traceable network topology
- DirectIP®-based NVRs can identify the address of each IP camera from DirectIP® Switch.
- NVRs or DirectIP Switches that support PoE allow malfunctioning cameras to be easily corrected by controlling independent PoE power.
- Flexible remote management of devices.
- NVRs remotely send event messages containing video loss from camera channels or signals caused by screen defects or function faults.
IDIS is highlighting the more caring side of surveillance technology as it launches an initiative to support a deserving charity or community group with the donation of an advanced video system. While security professionals are already aware of the good that CCTV continually does, in the public imagination video footage is all too often associated with the darker side of human nature and criminality. But video surveillance can equally reveal the more selfless and caring things that ordinary pe...
IDIS America, the regional headquarters of South Korean security technology innovator, IDIS, announces Emily’s Place, as the first recipient of a comprehensive donation of company’s award-winning technology as part of its ‘Create a Better World’ campaign. The campaign, announced at the 2019 ISC West security show in April, is designed to support and better empower community organisations, the facility’s mission of providing long-term, multi-faceted care and support...
One impact of Chinese companies entering the physical security market has been an erosion in product pricing, creating what has been called the "race to the bottom". However, political forces and cybersecurity concerns have presented new challenges for Chinese companies. Adding cybersecurity increases costs, and the addition of more functionality to edge devices is another trend that has impacted product pricing. We asked this week's Expert Panel Roundtable: Has price erosion ended (or slowed do...
IDIS case studies
Upon hearing Pablo Picasso’s famous praise of art’s ability to clear ‘the dust of everyday life’, one’s thoughts could easily turn to one of Arizona’s newest landmarks, the Mesa Arts Center. Set proudly amidst the dust of the Sonoran Desert, the Mesa Arts Center is a striking complex of buildings, art installations, and public throughways, offering a rich blend of visual impressions in glass, water, stone, and metal, with splashes of vibrant colour and metalli...
Since renovation began in the 1990s, the Custard Factory in central Birmingham has grown into an important centre for the creative and digital industries, as well as a destination for leisure, retail and cultural activities. The 15-acre site, which in Victorian days was a pioneering centre for food and ingredients production, has been transformed into a thriving working community for hundreds of small businesses, benefiting from several phases of development. The Custard Factory now comprises mu...
A total overhaul of care and safeguarding measures at Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust’s mental healthcare facilities was required following historic failures, including preventable deaths in 2012 and 2013. A root-and-branch reform programme was put in place to improve care, ensure transparency and cut risks. A comprehensive video surveillance solution was sought to underpin these efforts. The first phase project required complete video capture and recording at the Ravenswood House fa...
IDIS Head Office
IDIS Tower, 334 Pangyo-ro
+82 (0) 3 17 23 54 00
1000 Great West Road
+44 (0)203 657 5678