Core strengths of DirectIP®
DirectIP® is an optimised HD Surveillance Solution based on an IP Framework, consisting of IP Cameras, NVRs, Network Equipment and Client Software as a complete package.
DirectIP® provides first-class performance for networked security systems.
- Real-time recording with HD resolution: recording HD (or higher) data from multiple cameras to the NVR in real-time.
- Real-time monitoring with HD resolution: DirectIP® network security systems are a combination of DirectIP® cameras and NVRs, providing excellent network connectivity that can maintain stable HD quality video, regardless of network traffic. DirectIP® supports real-time surveillance features on every split screen.
- Pentaplex operation: The DirectIP® based NVR will allow simultaneous functionality and operation including: Live-view, record, playback, remote access, backup of recorded audio/video Multiple independent video streams allow for live monitoring, recording and remote monitoring, while additional smart features control resolution, quality and bitrate from remote video data sources.
Simple to change camera set-up
Flexible, scalable solutions which allow multiple NVRs via DirectIP® Switch. Multi-camera connection and data communication available with one connection between NVR and DirectIP® Switch.
DirectIP® supports PoE cameras and powers them through the data cable line, removing the need for additional external cabling.
Simple audio and alarm input/output systems created using a DirectIP® camera with audio I/O and alarm I/O ports.
Plug and Play
DirectIP®’s simple plug and play functionality and automatic network detection/settings result in a system that is quick and easy to set up.
User-friendly interface, resulting in simple transition from DVR to NVR usage.
Centralised functionality allows every IP camera to be controlled without the need for individual configuration.
Eradicate device compatibility issues and complexities with DirectIP®
Third-party IP camera support
Fully compatible with our specialised DirectIP® surveillance solution Supporting ONVIF, Axis, Panasonic and Third party protocols, as well as our own existing IDIS protocol.
Compatibility with legacy security systems
IDIS Solution Suite(ISS), IDIS’s versatile Video Management Software (VMS), allows you to manage integrated security from both an NVR-based network security or existing DVR-based systems.
DirectIP® is the best environmental interface for integration with existing sensors, audio, ATM/POS, storage and communication of cameras. Applies automatic resolution on users system to deliver optimised screens.
Value for money
DirectIP® provides users with best-in-class performance that is affordable and cost effective to run
High quality NVRs inexpensive with no hidden costs
Lower training and maintenance cost
Complete packages for network video security systems
Our wide range of scalable, high performance products ensures IDIS can provide an appropriate solution to meet user requirements.
- IP cameras with various indoor/outdoor models
- Network video recorders
- Video Management Software (VMS)
- Remote and mobile client software
Rich connectivity option
DirectIP® for Rich Connectivity includes all the accessories and attachments needed to quickly establish a high quality network security system.
- DirectIP® network switching hub
Gigabit bandwidth handling multi camera data.
PoE power capability for both IR camera and PTZ camera simultaneously.
- PoE injector/splitter, UTP to SFP converter, SFP module, EOC (Ethernet over Coax) module
Independent electricity supply and separation available.
UTP, optical and coax cable.
- eSATA storage support
- Network keyboard supports IP camera accessories
- Wall, ceiling, stand, pole, corner, parapet mount
- Pendant bracket
- Box housing
Device traceable network topology
- DirectIP®-based NVRs can identify the address of each IP camera from DirectIP® Switch.
- NVRs or DirectIP Switches that support PoE allow malfunctioning cameras to be easily corrected by controlling independent PoE power.
- Flexible remote management of devices.
- NVRs remotely send event messages containing video loss from camera channels or signals caused by screen defects or function faults.
IDIS has further enhanced its IDIS Center VMS, adding new features and functions targeted at small to mid-sized enterprises and multi-site customers. Organisations can build powerful centralised monitoring solutions, quickly and easily, when implementing IDIS Center together with the wide selection of IDIS DirectIP cameras and powerful NVRs. These deliver customer lifecycle savings of 50% or more compared with server-based solutions, thanks to reduced installation time, no upfront or ongoing li...
IDIS will be highlighting the latest advances in deep learning video analytics, with accuracy, at ISC West 2020. Building on its track record of artificial intelligence innovation, IDIS has taken another step forward in neural networks developing what is now one of most accurate AI engines available. Users can easily access a range of advanced AI tools through the latest version of IDIS Deep Learning Analytics (IDLA) technology, either as a service module with the IDIS Solution Suite VMS or via...
Confirming IDIS as one of the most trusted suppliers of surveillance tech in the UK, the company has been named as a finalist in the 2020 OSPA Awards – the only video manufacturer to be selected. IDIS, which is now Korea’s largest in-country video surveillance equipment manufacturer, has established a committed customer base in the UK by offering end-to-end video solutions that combine plug-and-play simplicity with advanced functions. End-to-end video solutions In 2018, year-on-ye...
IDIS case studies
Bluebird House is a specialist UK inpatient facility, providing treatment and care for young people with complex mental health problems which mean they pose a risk to themselves or others. Run by Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust, the centre also houses adolescents detained under the Mental Health Act, so the highest standards of care, protection and security are required. As part of a wider review of security and safety across the trust, Bluebird House was earmarked for a comprehensive vide...
Upon hearing Pablo Picasso’s famous praise of art’s ability to clear ‘the dust of everyday life’, one’s thoughts could easily turn to one of Arizona’s newest landmarks, the Mesa Arts Center. Set proudly amidst the dust of the Sonoran Desert, the Mesa Arts Center is a striking complex of buildings, art installations, and public throughways, offering a rich blend of visual impressions in glass, water, stone, and metal, with splashes of vibrant colour and metalli...
Since renovation began in the 1990s, the Custard Factory in central Birmingham has grown into an important centre for the creative and digital industries, as well as a destination for leisure, retail and cultural activities. The 15-acre site, which in Victorian days was a pioneering centre for food and ingredients production, has been transformed into a thriving working community for hundreds of small businesses, benefiting from several phases of development. The Custard Factory now comprises mu...
IDIS events and tradeshows
IDIS Head Office
IDIS Tower, 334 Pangyo-ro
+82 (0) 3 17 23 54 00
1000 Great West Road
+44 (0)203 657 5678