Maxxess Systems is pleased to announce the release of eFusion and eAXxess version 6 software.
This upgrade is available to end users with a current Maxxess Software Support plan. Once upgraded the software will need to be re-registered.
Here are some of the new features and enhancements in this release:
New Operating Systems Supported
- Windows Server 2008 & Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (home editions not recommended)
- Windows Server 2012
New Databases Supported
- SQL Server 2008 (Express, Standard, and Enterprise)
- SQL Server 2008 R2 (Express, Standard, and Enterprise)
- SQL Server 2012 (Express, Standard, and Enterprise)
New Hardware Supported
- Maxxess introduces the eMAX-M5 hardware line to facilitate the ability to take over most GE system models: Picture Perfect, Secure Perfect and some Facility Commander.
- PCSC FTC/DDM/SDM, IQ and SIM hardware lines
- Salto Sallis wireless locks and devices
- Assa Abloy Aperio wireless locks
- Schlage Wireless locks (including the PIM400-1501)
- Mercury SCP area controllers (legacy product)
- Integrated enrolment with L1/Bioscrypt 4G prox fingerprint readers and fingerprint only models
- Integrated enrolment with FaceKey biometric readers
- Routing and Escalation options for alarm messages
- New desktop module for the editing of eMAX badge formats.
- Support for TWAIN capture devices for documents and images.
- Cardholder template field to display badge design for cardholder on the template.
- Ability to automatically add the doors, outputs and sensors associated with each area controller and/or panels.
- Assign activation and deactivation date and time for access levels used with eMAX hardware
- Escorting feature for eMAX hardware
- eMAX-EP controllers now support 8 holiday types.
- eMAX-MR51e supports the ability to assign a static IP address.
- Maxxess now supports the ability to configure the archives and backups from MultiPort eliminating the need for desktop to be open.
- SQL Server installation process
- Dependency Configuration for eMAX controllers
- Operator logging of cardholder changes
- Enhanced ViewPoint GUI
- eTour - for managing real time guard tour operations
- Kone INTEGRATOR - for elevator destination dispatch
- Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are no longer supported
- RAMM Area Controllers