Organisations globally are facing an urgent need to rapidly onboard hundreds of key employees, such as medical staff, nursing staff and other staff members, on a daily basis across multiple facilities and sites.
HID Global, a worldwide renowned provider of trusted identity and identity management solutions, has introduced an emergency badging solution to help manage the secure issuance and administration of staff badges and access control credentials for employees as they navigate the current global health crisis.
HID FARGO Connect solution
HID Global’s offering combines its award winning HID FARGO Connect solution for cloud-based ID card printing with its latest innovation for cloud-based identity management solution to equip organisations with a convenient “touch-free” system that minimises the impact on overwhelmed credential issuance departments and drives a more secure work environment.
Administrative and security challenges that have emerged among industry sectors such as healthcare institutions, government agencies and other organisations providing emergency services include:
- Inefficient access management processes that require manual sign-in and sign-out process.
- Overwhelmed IT departments that have had to adjust their credential issuance systems.
- Restricting access to in-demand items such as medical equipment and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and safeguarding against theft.
Emergency badging solution
HID Global’s emergency badging solution includes the tools required to issue secure credentials to temporary employees, such as:
- HID FARGO desktop card printer for ID and card issuance.
- FARGO Connect Console for badge issuance and management.
- A free, six-month subscription to HID FARGO Connect and the company’s cloud-based identity management platform.
- Consumables, cards, and subscriptions to HID Global’s applications and secure cloud environment for quick and convenient badge operations deployment.