|The company will highlight its new iCLASS SE Encoder for locally encoding credentials and managing keys|
HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, is demonstrating its latest secure identity solutions and emerging technologies that leverage Bluetooth LE and NFC for mobile access at next week’s ISC West conference in Las Vegas. The company will highlight its new iCLASS SE® Encoder for locally encoding credentials and managing keys, and showcase its Lumidigm® multispectral imaging technology, software, and biometric fingerprint sensors that authenticate identities. In addition to demonstrating its broad range of solutions for creating, using and managing secure identities, HID Global will feature products and services that address the specific needs of Government, Healthcare, Enterprise, Financial/Banking and Education markets.
At ISC West 2014, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio of secure identity solutions in booth #11053 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center from April 2- 4, 2014.
Top demonstrations include:
- Emerging Technologies innovations leveraging Bluetooth LE and NFC that simplify mobile access and make it more convenient than ever. Powered by the company’s award winning Seos® technology, its breakthrough innovations provide superior identity management and deliver the most dynamic mobile solution available today. HID Global will also feature its leading-edge Lumidigm biometrics solutions.
- Card and Reader Migration Solutions for moving to higher security, interoperability and mobile access. Demonstrations will include HID Global’s iCLASS platform readers and smart cards including its iCLASS Seos credential for powering mobile access, and its new iCLASS SE Encoder that enables organisations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers. The multi-technology encoder makes it possible for customers to format a number of credential technologies using a single device, on demand.
- Government Solutions featuring pivCLASS® solutions that enable government agencies to comply with physical access control mandates to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems (PACS) to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure. The recently expanded pivCLASS portfolio includes an extensive line of solutions for credential registration and verification of FIPS 201-based credentials.
- Healthcare Solutions that enhance workflow efficiencies and help meet regulatory compliance while increasing security without sacrificing convenience. Demonstrations will include: EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting.
- Enterprise Solutions to help organisations maintain operational efficiency and reduce costs, while providing optimum security for their facilities and properties. Demonstrations will include: HID Global’s FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder; iCLASS SE readers with OSDP; HID Secure Identity Services™ that help customers manage the daily flow of ID card badge requests and large volume re-badging projects; and EDGE EVO and VertX EVO® IP-enabled open architecture access control solutions.
- Education Solutions for educational institutions with unique requirements for securing their facilities, improving administrative efficiencies, and doing more than opening doors with student ID badges. Higher education
HID Global will feature products and services that address the specific needs of Government, Healthcare, Enterprise, Financial/Banking and Education markets
- Financial / Banking Solutions for financial institutions to secure buildings, control access to critical network resources and sensitive data, and secure online banking services for their customers. Demonstrations will include: ActivID® solutions that provide five critical layers for true, multi-factor authentication to enable trusted online transactions.
- Partner Solutions that offer RFID and contactless solutions using Genuine HID Technology™ to solve enterprise business problems. Networked Access Solutions and Embedded Technology solutions that extend the use of a single credential will be on display by strategic partners, including Access Specialties, AMT, Barantec, Coprometro, Feenics, Infinite Peripheral, Integrated-MATRIX-Solutions, Essex Electronics, Inc., and others.
During ISC West, HID Global executives will present at conference events:
- ISC West Track Session: Michael Davis, Director of Intellectual Property with HID Global will present “The Power of Mobile: Leveraging Smartphones for New Levels of Authentication and Access Control,” on Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- The Smart Card Alliance Educational Institute Mobile Devices and Identity and Access Control Applications Workshop @ ISC West: Julian Lovelock, Director of Product Marketing, Identity Assurance with HID Global will present “The Anatomy of a Mobile Device,” on Tuesday, April 1, from 9:15 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.