HID Global highlighted its latest iCLASS SE platform solution for credential encoding
HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, presented its solutions for secure access control together with parent company ASSA ABLOY, under the Motto “Access your world” at IFSEC Birmingham. Jointly presenting their solutions for the third consecutive year, this presence incorporated the combined power of award-winning technology from HID Global, ASSA ABLOY, and ASSA ABLOY group companies Yale, Mul-T-Lock, Traka and Eff-Eff.
HID Global highlighted its latest iCLASS SE platform solution for credential encoding and conduct live mobile access demonstrations. In addition to showcasing its broad portfolio of solutions to create, use and manage secure identities, the company also highlighted its enhanced FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder.
“We are very excited to be showcasing HID Global’s vast array of trusted secure identity solutions along with our parent company ASSA ABLOY. Our customers will experience how our portfolio as well as complimentary products, presented by ASSA ABLOY brands, work well together. On the show floor, customers can learn how products and solutions from both companies can add to their business value.
IFSEC Birmingham is one of the leading security shows in the U.K and provides us with an excellent and robust platform to interact and meet with security and industry professionals,” said Harm Radstaak, Managing Director EMEA with HID Global.
“We will be available to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand what key secure identity challenges need to be addressed in the workplace and how our future proofed solutions can assist them.”
HID Global demonstrated its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services including:
“We are very excited to be showcasing HID Global’s vast array of trusted secure identity solutions along with our parent company ASSA ABLOY"
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- Credential Encoding Solutions: The latest addition to the iCLASS SE platform enables organisations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers by combining a number of existing HID encoders into a single solution. It provides the capability for organisations to securely manage their own keys and encode credentials to operate with iCLASS SE Readers. The solution supports iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, iCLASS, MIFARE DESFire and other technologies.
- HID Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Card Personalisation Solutions: The most comprehensive range of printer/encoders for custom card personalisation, from creating high-quality colour photo IDs to encoding smart cards. Solutions include Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing (HDP) printer/encoders. HID Global will demonstrate its enhanced FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder and its FARGO DTC1000.
- EasyLobbyâVisitor Management Solutions: HID Global’s enterprise-class solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting. The solution is flexible, customisable and feature-rich to meet the needs of small and enterprise organisations with diverse visitor management processes and policy requirements.
- Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID ecosystem, including HID Global’s new credential encoding solution, the iCLASS SE Reader Module and the iCLASS SE Processor that can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: Latest Crescendo and pivCLASS credentials for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control; OMNIKEY desktop readers; iCLASS SE platform reader solutions and credentials including iCLASS Seos for powering mobile access and higher security.
- Networked Access Solutions: New EDGE EVO and VertX EVO IP-enabled open platform access control solutions, and HID Global will preview new two-reader EDGE EVO Solo and VertX EVO wireless interoperability solutions.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform including the iCLASS Seos credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications.
- ActivID Credential Management Solutions: HID Global will demonstrate its latest identity assurance solutions, including its ‘One Card’ converged secure access solution for physical and logical access control and cloud-based applications.