Boon Edam Inc., a global provider of security entrances and architectural revolving doors, announced they are emphasising tailgating mitigation through integrated technologies in booth #8037 at the ISC West exhibition in Las Vegas, NV from April 10-12. ISC West is the largest security trade show in the United States, bringing together 30,000 security professionals for its 3-day event. Boon Edam is also the official turnstile sponsor of the show.
Tailgating mitigation through integrated solutions
While access control technologies grant or deny entry to secure areas within a facility, in order to eliminate tailgating you must ensure that only one person enters for each valid authorisation,” said Tracie Thomas, Vice President of Marketing, Boon Edam. “We’re proud to be showcasing how our security entrances work hand-in-hand with leading technologies to provide unmatched access control for organisations, ensuring greater overall security.”
The following solutions will be on display in Boon Edam’s booth:
- Tourlock 180+90: The industry’s best-selling security revolving door will feature an AMAG Symmetry card reader to demonstrate access control integration paired with the door’s uniquely high, bi-directional throughput and its ability to prevent tailgating and piggybacking without manned supervision.
- Circlelock Solo: Popular with Fortune 100 companies, and offering the highest level of security available in an entrance, the Circlelock security portal prevents intrusion into the most sensitive areas such as data centres. The portal will be configured to demonstrate two-factor authentication: an AMAG Symmetry card reader on the outside of the portal conducts the initial authorisation, then identity verification is conducted inside the portal by the iCAM7S Series reader from Iris ID.
- Lifeline Speedlane Swing: The industry’s slimmest optical turnstile features a custom, integrated pedestal that incorporates the MorphoWave touchless fingerprint technology from IDEMIA. This solution enables high throughput with the enhanced security of rapid biometric identification.
- Lifeline Boost: The Speedlane Swing optical turnstile will be outfitted with a stylish new pedestal design from Boon Edam, the Lifeline Boost. The pedestal houses a wide range of access control activation or biometric devices and its sleek construction perfectly complements the cabinets in the popular Lifeline optical turnstile series. The Lifeline Boost will include the latest version of Essex’s credential card reader now with optical Bluetooth and OSDP capability, the iRox-T with BLE expands for HID Global’s Mobile Access solutions.
- BoonConnect: Both the Tourlock and Circlelock doors in the booth will feature BoonConnect, an IP-addressable, and proprietary software system providing diagnostic and configuration tools for facility managers or maintenance technicians. Users can remotely access door operations and events using devices such as tablets, laptops or smartphones via a secured corporate network.
‘Tailgating-themed’ prize giveaway
To celebrate their continuing position as the market leader for security entrances, according to a recent report by IHS Markit, Boon Edam is again offering a tailgating-themed prize giveaway. All visitors to ISC West are invited to participate by visiting booth #8037 during show hours.
Participants have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes that will help them make the most of the upcoming tailgating season: the Big Green Egg grill, a YETI cooler and more. Winners will be selected at random after the exhibition, and an announcement will be made to all participants via email by Friday, April 26.