Dahua 65’’ UHD Video Wall Display Unit
- Industrial level ADS LCD panel, suitable for continuous 24/7 operation
- Ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel-to bezel design(2.3mm bezel on the left and top sides and 1.2mm bezel on the right and bottom sides)
- High contrast ratio and high screen resolution greatly enhance the video layering, and present the details of the video
- High fidelity digital processing, brilliant and vivid video
- Built-in 3D COMB filter and 3D noise reduction
- Wide array of connectivity options HDMI, DVI, VGA, DP(daisy chain), RS232, OPS, Audio
- Built-in picture splicing function
- Infrared, RS232 dual mode, supporting remote PC control
- Professional thermal design to extend equipment lifespan
- Built-in power, low energy consumption, ultra-quiet
- Fast stack installation, professional project design, supporting arc-shaped mounting
- Widely used in surveillance center, dispatching platform, safe city, commercial display, etc.
|Manufacturer||Dahua Technology Ltd|
|Effective Screen Size Inches||65 inch|
|Resolution TVL||3840 x 2160 (UHD)|
|Dimensions mm||1433 x 808 x 113|
|Monitor Mount Type||Floor, Wall|
Power Consumption: 145W
Voltage: 100 ~ 240 V AC
Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ 50 C (32 ~ 122 F )
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 80
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Dahua Technology CCTV monitors
Dahua Technology Ltd products
Dahua Technology Ltd news
Smart R Distribution’s appointment as a full member of the Dahua Dealer Partner Program, provides the opportunity for installers to source Dahua products from the specialist distributor of access control and video surveillance network solutions. Supplier of Dahua IP cameras, NVRs As an authorised reseller, Smart R Distribution will be supplying the entire portfolio of Dahua products, including a comprehensive range of IP security cameras, NVRs (Network Video Recorders) and video manageme...
Dahua Technology, a globally renowned video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, has recently unveiled its updated WizSense – a series of AI products and complete end-to-end solutions based on deep learning that focuses on humans and vehicles. It benefits users with intelligent functions, simple configuration and inclusive products. Compared to its previous version, the updated WizSense offers upgraded features that will surely transform regular monitoring to a whole new level...
Driven by the development of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT (Internet of Things) technology, Network Video Recorder/NVR is no longer just the traditional data storage centre in CCTV systems today. From initial connection demands of third-party IPC and PTZ suppliers and docking demands of alarm sensor and platform manufactures, to alliance demands of algorithm and app developers, NVR (Network Video Recorder) is playing an increasingly significant role in connecting front-end devices, alarm...
Dahua Technology Ltd case studies
An important heritage site which played a key role in protecting the UK during World War II is itself being made safe and secure with the installation of a comprehensive and fully integrated security system, including more than 75 Dahua HD CCTV cameras. Battle of Britain Bunker The Battle of Britain Bunker is an underground operations room in Uxbridge, formerly used by No. 11 Group Fighter Command during the Second World War, most notably in the Battle of Britain and on D-Day. The operations...
A networked surveillance system has been installed at Petwood Hotel in Lincolnshire, the former home of members of 617 Squadron, more famously known as The Dambusters, during World War 2. The hotel, situated in the village of Woodhall Spa, was originally built in 1905, as a country house for a wealthy Baroness, and after serving as a military convalescence hospital during World War 1, was converted into a hotel in 1933. Located among magnificent lawns and landscaped gardens, the Grade II-listed...
As one of the most important provinces of Argentina, Buenos Aires Province has been seeking to improve work efficiency and emergency response speed of its police force. However, the local police was always lacking of evidence when performing legal actions towards violence, traffic accidents, and other social incidents. This created temporary loopholes in law enforcement that criminals and erring people took advantage of in order to escape legal sanctions. For this reason, the Ministry of Securi...