With the rapid development of industrial automation, the long for productivity enhancement, labour interference reduction and product quality improvement is souring, resulting in a rapidly growing demand of industrial cameras.
Dahua Technology, a solution provider in the global video surveillance industry, has unveiled a series of new industrial camera to enrich its product offering globally for logistics industry and general industry automation.
Industrial camera series
Together with the new launches, Dahua has broadened its product reach and established a wide product selection including:
- Area scan camera: 7000, 5000 and 3000, 3 product series, with GigE and USB3 interface respectively are now available for different applications. 7000 series is targeted for users with highest performance requirements, 5000 series strives for price performance balance while 3000 series is positioned as entry level, targeting for users who are looking for values.
- Line scan camera: 1/2 line and 2K/4K line scan cameras are now available for different applications which requires both high resolution and high scan rate with moving objects.
- Smart camera: Movidus-based smart camera with embedded sophisticated code-reading algorithm has been released for the applications in logistic, especially with the fast development in logistic automation.
- 3D camera: 3D camera has been recently added in the product portfolio and is able to measure object size down to mm level.
- Lens and Peripherals: Wide range choice of lens & peripherals, together with excellent open SKD offers complete industry solutions.
Innovation is the persistent driver behind Dahua’s fast development. Leveraging its image acquisition and processing know-how in surveillance industry and its annual sensor purchase volume, Dahua targets to offer end users high quality performance at a very competitive price which we believe can bring true values for its global customers. With a mission of ‘Enabling a Safer Society and Smarter Living’, Dahua will continue to focus on ‘Innovation, Quality, and Service’, to serve partners and customers around the world.