VIDOS-NVR Network Video Recording System
Up to 100 cameras can be recorded on a single server, with no limit on storage capacity. Expansion of the system is done anytime simply by adding another VIDOS-NVR module. Using VCS VIDOS it is easy to configure multiple recording tasks like storing of customized virtual guard tours, scheduled or alarm triggered.
VCS VIDOS-NVR is available as software only, supporting the recording of 16, 32 or 64 channels. You can optionally choose from two preconfigured hardware solutions for easiest integration:
- a floor-standing workstation optimised for entry-level video recording up to 16 channels and
- a high-capacity 19’’ server for multi-channel recording using external RAIDs.
VCS VIDOS-NVR is built on VCS patent pending ANR-technology which ensures seamless and gapless recordings even through network downtimes. VIDOS-NVR is the next generation of video recording.
- Modular NVR system
- Support of patented ANR™-technology
- Limitless scalability
- Remote multi-user access
- Comprehensive recording features
- Digital certification by watermarking
- Powerful retrieval tools
- Full-triplex operation
- GigabitEthernet interface
- Available with preconfigured hardware
- Easy installation and handling
- Cost-efficient maintenance
|Manufacturer||Bosch Security Systems|
|Software Type||Monitoring Software|
|Additional info||VIDOS is designed for easy system set-up, management and day-to-day operation of CCTV systems. It is designed to receive, decode, display and record multiple video signals from any IP network. It is easy to use and its intuitive site-map-based format supports quick configuration of essential parameters for all video senders available in the network.|
|Download PDF version|
More Bosch CCTV software
Promise Technology’s Vess A-Series NVRs certified for use with Bosch Video Management System software (BVMS)