Axis Camera Explorer now also for Pocket PC
- Viewing live images on a PDA - View live images from any Axis Network Camera or Video Server on PDAs running Pocket PC 2002.
- Mobile monitoring - ACE for Pocket PC allows the user to move freely, receiving the image stream using wireless network access (requires a wireless adapter). Also has in-built functions supporting 'out of reach' and 'recovery of image stream'.
- Automatic camera switching - ACE for pocket can be preset to switch between network cameras, allowing the user to perform automated monitoring of a large number of sites/areas.
- Scalable image display - Scalable images for full utilization of PDA display area
- Image rotation - For variable picture orientation
- Grouping and organization of network cameras and video servers for easy access - allows the user to organize and 'group' cameras for convenient access.
- Live view sites - Create direct links to your favorite Web sites displaying live images from Axis cameras
|Model code||AXIS Camera Explorer|
|Software Type||IP Surveillance Software|
|Additional info||ACE enables live video imaging directly in Windows Explorer both for PC and PDA. Installing onto a single computer client, it provides a quick and easy method for accessing Axis network cameras and video servers and the images they generate. ACE uses the standard Internet TCP/IP suite of protocols and can be used on: Win 95 with Winsock2, 98/ME, NT/2000 platforms, IE v. 4.0 or later. System Requirements: PDA with Intel StrongARM 1100 or Intel PXA250 Xscale and 64MB RAM running Pocket PC 2002 such as: Compaq: iPAQ H3800 and H3900 series, HP: Jornada 568, Toshiba: POcket PC E310, Casio: Cassiopeia E-200, Fujitsu-Siemens: Pocket Loox 600, ASUA: Mypal A600. Hardware Requirements: Minimum:300MHz Pentium II CPU, Recommended:600MHz Pentium III CPU with at least 128MB free RAM.|
|Download PDF version|