Anviz introduces optimised and easy-to-install NVR-TurboStore series
Anviz, a leading provider of intelligent security products and a full-range of intelligent security solutions, is proud to announce its new generation of network video recorder, the TurboStore Series. The HDD-ROM design allows for a quick installation and easy swiping up. Automatic scanning and adding of IP cameras will eliminate the need for IP configuration. Easy phone operation ensures a more secure and convenient environment for remote mobile viewing.
Key features of TurboStore:
- ONVIF: Supports the IP camera connection and other clients with ONVIF
- Compression: H.264 High Profile. This advanced filtering technology reduces the data rate more than 30%
- Playback quality: Full real-time synchronised decoding playback
- Video input: Up to HD 32-channel 1080P/720P
- Display: Supports VGA and HDMI output
- Operation interface: Similar to Windows OS, extremely easy to use
- Internet: Powerful service that supports DHCP, PPPOE, FTP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNP, Email, IP Permission, IP Search, Alarm Center, etc. Complete support assistance (WEB, Client, SDK) for an easier connection
- Device port: 4*SATA interface, 16T storage, 3 USB interfaces, easy for USB mouse, backups, record, upgrade etc.
- Browser: Supports multiple internet browsers (IE, xdCHROME, FIREFOX, etc.)
- Video browse & display: Support HD display screen to browse, playback, configure and other operations, easy to use.
- Temperature control: Embedded powerful silent fan and low-noise, environmental design providing a more considerate operating condition.
- External structure: Metal shell, convenient hard drive replacement and professional structure make the device more secure and stable.
- Intelligent image analysis: Cooperates with IP cameras, supports alarm and VCA combinations, such as intrusion and motion detection
- Other: Perfect circuit and unique watchdog functions to ensure a permanent working status.
TurboStore supports Anviz RVI (Real Time Video Intelligence) cameras, which feature:
- Object Detection: Object left detection, object move detection, object disappear detection etc.
- Environment detection: Tamper detection, defocus detection, scene change detection etc.
- Behaviour analysis: Appearing detection, entering detection, leaving detection, staying detection, loitering detection, following detection etc.
- Target recognition: Face detection and recognition, license plate detection and recognition etc.
The TurboStore Series can also access the Anviz intelligent video surveillance solution IntelliSight, which provides a complete range of solutions, for a smart system for basic surveillance or a more advanced system for security on a larger scale, or even upgrade and replace the current basic facility. IntelliSight supports Mobile APP which gives you quick and easy access to local and remote viewing of real-time video streaming. IntelliSight will provide a lasting, escalating solution for the better development of your business.
|Manufacturer||Anviz Global Inc.|
|Recording Mode||Real Time / Timelapse / Event|
|Storage capacity||16 TB|
|Secondary storage||USB HDD, USB CD&DVD-RW|
|Video motion detection||Yes|
|Multiple client support||Yes|
|Voltage||12 V DC|
|Power consumption (W)||< 50 W|
|Weight (kg)||< 3.5|
|Dimensions (mm)||170 x 230 x 135|
|Operating temperature (°C)||-10 ~ +50 C (14 ~ 122 F)|
|Operating humidity (%)||10 ~ 90|
TurboStore (NTS127-4) is a new generation of video recorder. With external drive brackets, the hard drives can be easily swapped. Automatic scanning and adding of IP Cameras will eliminate the need for IP configuration. Easy Phone operation ensures a more secure and convenient environment for remote mobile viewing.
|Download PDF version|
You might be interested in these products
Honeywell expands Performance Series video range featuring NVRS and HQA, IP cameras for superior video and storage