ACT ACTpro Enterprise role based access control software application
ACTpro Enterprise delivers 3 modules with the functionality based on the typical role of the operator.
ACT Install Module
The security installer will use the ACT Install Module to install, configure and manage the technical components of the installation.
- All hardware is configured and managed via ACT Install eliminating accidental changes by operators
- Bulk updates applies changes to selected hardware in a single operation
- Software Installation and updates are installed from the server so no local administrator access is needed
- Wizards for common tasks such as adding hardware
- Fast and easy to use software with hyperlinks for drill down and back button
- Use Voltage monitoring to check the supply voltage to each controller and door station
ACT Monitor Module
The security guard will use ACT Monitor to view and manage alarm events and to check / change the status of doors.
ACT Manage Module
System administrators use ACT Manage to facilitate the many database changes required on a day to day basis in busy environments.
ACTpro Enterprise in St. James’s Hospital, Dublin
“Limiting functionality within the modules eliminates accidental changes to the system set-up and configuration and dramatically reduces the number of unnecessary service calls to the site.”
Alan McDonald, At Risk Security
|Model code||ACTpro Enterprise|
|Max No. of Doors per System||250 doors/system|
|No of Cardholders included||5,000 cardholders|
|Time & Attendance||Yes|
ACTpro Enterprise is and intuitive and easy to use software that is built around the typical roles in an organisation. Role based software with modules for the Security Guard, Administrator & Installer Design and Print ID Cards; System Alarm Acknowledgment; Alert notifications including Break Glass, Door; Fire alarm interface including muster reporting on fire event.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
You might be interested in these products
Delivering a smart, secure and healthy workplace with cloud
Facing the ever-evolving hacker head-on
Four areas to consider in frictionless access control
Schooling the market on education securityDownload
Vanderbilt CPD Event (Electronic Security)Download